D

Deleted member 251154

Hey lostraven since the whole 1st of december thing is going on. I asume patreon gives you statistics similarly to youtube, no? if so is the number of people that leave a significant percentage(5% or so) or just outliers?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey lostraven since the whole 1st of december thing is going on. I asume patreon gives you statistics similarly to youtube, no? if so is the number of people that leave a significant percentage(5% or so) or just outliers?
No idea, I've heard of the exploit though, I only use my patreon as a tip jar. There's always some who leave but then it the number quickly builds again so....

Reactions: Morah SDG

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
This analogy, saying Uber's cucking his patrons, pondering which date would be less "suspicious", i may be going crazy, but it all seems based under some assumption that he promised the game exactly before the first of december. I dunno, sounds an awful lot like a complain.
Dear Gandalf,

1. The analogy was related to many NTR complaints (either about the lack or the plans) that I do find funny at times and so here was my try at some sarcastic humor.
2. Actually Uberpie did mention release this month (Namely in the Jessica route patreon post) However I think I did not make any assumptions, if you can call "Wondering if the events will take the same turn as last time" an assumption. Simply put "Que Sera Sera", I am sorry if my post offended you, but it's just me being cynical.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Would anybody be kind enough to let me know what/who is the focus of the upcoming update? Please excuse me for not wating to scroll through endless posts about ntr and milking to find the answer.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, this thread is getting massively derailed.
Look, the point is this, despite my crystal ball seeing powers, I made an honest mistake with the release date, Uber did not give the date, I did, because I hoped (and thought) we could get it out late tonight, that's it, we're 100% aiming for tomorrow.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Yeah, this thread is getting massively derailed.
Look, the point is this, despite my crystal ball seeing powers, I made an honest mistake with the release date, Uber did not give the date, I did, because I hoped (and thought) we could get it out late tonight, that's it, we're 100% aiming for tomorrow.
And that'll still be well before the patreon charge.

Reactions: gajer

T017

Nov 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to place the three hidden cameras in pricilas house? I've found the shower and bedroom mirror, but can't place the last

Edit- nvm, found it :)

Last edited:

gajer

Oct 13, 2019
[
Would anybody be kind enough to let me know what/who is the focus of the upcoming update? Please excuse me for not wating to scroll through endless posts about ntr and milking to find the answer.
Becca(curly black hair classmate) and clara(milf who we raped at toilet)
For newbee questions haters: mobile version search is a pain in ass(at my device definitely), so be more kind

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I wish its today the release since its was given a deadline, but im not 100% confident its today the release since it might happen a small delay and only be release on day 1, but lets hope if its today and its not really late night.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes