Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I'll get it reported back to Uber.
Doing a full playthrough and the hockey mask dream showed up per usual for me. Just needed to go through all the steps when they showed up. Watch TV then read the comic then pick up the shirt/shades then voila dream sequence when I went to bed.

Did the shop front get updated? Looks new.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1123151

Saved files not working... Does anyone have still till 11.2 version end.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Ugh, might not be able to play until tomorrow but I'll try in about 2 hours. Damn family vacations.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I only see two of the females in the preview pics, and have to ask. Do they all (or most) have the insanely oversized melons? I'm not really a fan of that, so I want to know before I decide to try it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I only see two of the females in the preview pics, and have to ask. Do they all (or most) have the insanely oversized melons? I'm not really a fan of that, so I want to know before I decide to try it.
A lot do but not all. They're adding more regular sized women.

Feb 22, 2018
So is the NTR labeled in the game, or was it completely removed? I would sure be dissapointed that content would be outright removed.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So is the NTR labeled in the game, or was it completely removed? I would sure be dissapointed that content would be outright removed.
ntr is optional not at all removed, for that you need to talk to the medic when the choice comes, i dunno if there is ntr content at all in the game though , since i dont like it and of course i dont play that route.

Thrownaway13 maybe you should edit the fórum tags and make it (avoidable) so atleast people now.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes