HomerSFM

Jan 28, 2018
I'm surprised at how positive a reaction Danny's got...I'm almost tempted to accelerate when the update for him happens.
It's always the people that enjoy it, that are the most vocal about it. Personally that content does absolutely nothing to me, but i just accept the fact that it's there. I hope it doesn't expand further than a little side-story, for example other girls like Sara seem to be at the very back of the queue, which i dislike, but oh well.

Besides that, i really enjoyed the update as a whole and especially the writing and hardcore scenes stood out to me this time, Jessica was a great addition imo. Appreciate the work you guys put into this one.

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
Goddamn, trap Danny is an absolute treat, hope to see more of him/her. Also, if he accepts becoming our buttslut or something, we can have our way with with Becca without too much drama between Danny, Becca and MC. So thoughtful!
Also, lots of dicksucking action, which is my favorite type of action. Hope to see a whole lot more deepthroat in future updates.

Slight nitpick. In Danny's house there's a family picture of 'better times'. It's got Danny (son), Clara (mother) and Alan (father) on it. Later we learn Danny has got a sister. But she's not on the family picture?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You better put at least a few scenes of him per update, not this wait for his turn (years) bullshit. I'm telling you this game has the chance to have the ONLY decent "trap" content on this site, It's a angle with a whole bunch of degenerates fors grabs. Strike while the iron is hot, give people what they want, after all, it's not like Uber hadn't planned for this to happen at some point anyway.
What would you say (And everyone feel free to answer), makes Danny's content so good? Where would you want to see it go?

Now the general story needs to move foward too, till now it has been only (form a bullshit plan, buy an item, fuck this girl), so the game basically has NO fucking story, so go ahead and introduce some dangerous, misterious elements like gangs or factions (and actually use them).

Also seems you've been trying to turn the MC down from psychopath to functional sociopath, but we should test MC against some actual threats (not talking about Darnell yet, he is an RIVAL, think Ippo and Miyata, the threat being Alfredo Gonzales) to see how he fares, the point being not to impress in game characters, but the public that thinks (rightfully) that he's just a little shit (with a demon in his head) who goes after vulnerable women.
Believe it or not, there was some huge twists and turns about to start, but literally one to two scenes max we had to put the breaks on it to make room to accommodate the Supreme Pie (Jessica content).

I can safely say though there will definitely be some very eye opening twists...

I couldn't care less for Jessica, but the game has so many interesting concepts to work with (Mia, Stacy, Ryoko, Darnell's sister, Danny's sister, more to Sara, more to Gerda, more to Pricilla) that just makes me a bit bitter she was put there.
We didn't take the decision lightly, Uber however made the executive decision that he would try slide in the Supreme Pies into the updates due to how long that tier would have to wait otherwise.

Our word matters, plenty of 'good' devs have fell astray and make consistently broken promises or scam/take advantage of their patrons, we don't want to do that.

We are putting future patrons buying the Supreme pies tier on hiatus, as while we enjoy them, (they're obviously much faster paced than the other girls), no one can deny they haven't affected deadlines/content order.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Here's a positive reaction for you: thread unwatched and ignored. Good job alienating 99% of the playerbase just to add another meme fetish.

B-b-but it's o P t I o N a L!!!

Go away.
You mean the thing that has literally been promised/teased since days one?

Grow a pair, hit no if you don't like the content.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes