thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Am I imaginging things or has the MCs dick been getting bigger in this update? Looks a bit funky now, unless my memory is just fooling me.

sogaylol

Dec 16, 2017
I encountered some kind of glitch, anyone can help me here?

I tried to use the latest content cheat code, but my game somehow broke and several sprites overlapped. I restarted the game, but now I can't find the latest content "save/option", the entire "load game" page is blank.

Tried deleting local save at AppData and re-unpacked the game but no luck. Help...

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
I encountered some kind of glitch, anyone can help me here?

I tried to use the latest content cheat code, but my game somehow broke and several sprites overlapped. I restarted the game, but now I can't find the latest content "save/option", the entire "load game" page is blank.

Tried deleting local save at AppData and re-unpacked the game but no luck. Help...
i couldnt even get that latest content code to even work

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
Am I imaginging things or has the MCs dick been getting bigger in this update? Looks a bit funky now, unless my memory is just fooling me.
It grows with his ever expanding perversion till it will one day blot out the sun and all shall worship the great destroyer

Reactions: Ahhjksio

guest2075

Feb 1, 2018
Got another bug, my game works but it gives me a black screen and nothing else. I cannot do anything with it. Can someone have a issue in order to resolve the problem?

PS: I tried with anciens version and i got the same problem.

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
hmm weird shitt my saves are gone, how do i start from the new content? i dont want to play from the start again??

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic! Just played through the new Clara content and phew, I was blown away. Great job guys - not only did you manage to fulfill my expectations, but to exceed them by a landslide. I'm very much enjoying the direction where the relationship between MC and Clara seems to be headed. Now just to wait for the next update - february, march, was it? In the meanwhile I'll throw some money at you, well done guys! I'm mainly playing this game for Clara.

EDIT: I also wanted to give my opinion on the Danny stuff.. Initially this sort of trap-stuff is not my cup of tea, but the Art was just so stellar, and the way the first "happening" happened between the Clara scenes, really made an impact on me. So I guess the reason why it was so effective was mostly because of the Art and the pacing/timing. The cosplay stuff was also a nice touch, alongside withthe writing. So why not, I guess? For what it's worth: I give 5 stars for the Danny scenes, even if it's not really my fetish... Btw, speaking of fetishes.... will pregnancy be an actual thing in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: jörgen hermansson
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes