peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Used the load game for access to the last content and just noticed there is a missing scene on the v0.10.x tab

geminus

Jan 25, 2018
It seems that whenever I go to Priscilla's room I am forever presented with the "hide the cameras" clickable options. This means that I can't find the stable's key later on and am locked from that whole content.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I'd love to see Danny turn Danielle and learn to live a happy, trappy life, though I'd prefer him to get at least a pair of little tits because that shit would be hella hot, especially if we make him take pills or have his mom pump his breasts every day or some such

Sooo... There's no NTR yet?
only the good kind, where it's you doing it to others

Reactions: nasam

Blu

May 15, 2017
i really dont want trap to become a focus of the game thats, thats not what it was about there are many other trap games to go play. this isnt one of them...

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
i really dont want trap to become a focus of the game thats, thats not what it was about there are many other trap games to go play. this isnt one of them...
I disagree with this point. The game was hinting at trappiness with Danny since the first release. Besides, it is only one character and the game gives you the option to accept trap or not.

Nov 18, 2017
help me ,i m stuck
Help Clara find the School Projector. this task, I used the archive cheat code, and I got stuck when I finished Jessica's task

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes