Bustapr

May 22, 2017
help me ,i m stuck
Help Clara find the School Projector. this task, I used the archive cheat code, and I got stuck when I finished Jessica's task
get key from the teacher with options "steal, wait, steal", go to school backyard and there are clickable doors along the school wall called school closet. Go in and try to move some of the furniture. If you cant it is because you are too weak and have to go to the gym at the mall a few times to get stronger. Then you can move some of the furniture out of the way and get to the projector.

joker6263

Nov 14, 2018
It seems that whenever I go to Priscilla's room I am forever presented with the "hide the cameras" clickable options. This means that I can't find the stable's key later on and am locked from that whole content.
If you click on the individual drawers, you'll have two options. They are blank but the bottom one is the search for the stable key one.

Reactions: Ackerman1313

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Bug in the script after you talk to Becca in the hallway (after you visit Alan the second time, to get him to show up to the next stream). Hallway stays blurred out after the conversation with Becca, sound starts up, but it doesn't transition into free-movement again. Just stuck.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I too have gotten the favor bug, where after I talk to Rebecca, it just softlocks. It didn't put me into freeroam and when I right clicked it brought up a black bar. Image is after right click for proof.

Or wait, I just asked for the first favor. The distract Danny while we camshow one. This release seems to have a few bugs.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I too have gotten the favor bug, where after I talk to Rebecca, it just softlocks. It didn't put me into freeroam and when I right clicked it brought up a black bar. Image is after right click for proof.
Load a save and don't talk to Becca that evening (after talking to Alan). Go to bed and talk to her the next day.

Reactions: Dr-m

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I got that bug too after talking to becca. After a minute I started ty8ping random keys on keyboard and it went away. Dont know if there was a key I hit that fixed it or I just waited long enough.

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
I need help. It says that I should check around Darnells house because there are is weird sounds but I can't find his house? Is my game bugged and it's still greyed out? What do I have to do

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I need help. It says that I should check around Darnells house because there are is weird sounds but I can't find his house? Is my game bugged and it's still greyed out? What do I have to do

Advance further on Beccas route until you get to the problems her mother has. You need to tail Darnell to find out where exactly he lives.

Reactions: pollypop

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I am guessing it's impossible for anyone to tell me what the code for starting from last update was in 0.9 version. It begs a question why is the OP deleting old codes, maybe someone could use them if they didn't play every single version on the way? Hmm?(actually I dont bloody remember last version I played, it could be 0.8 0.9 .10 in any case deleting old codes is IDIOTIC, because you don't have to do that so why go out of your way to do it???)

Yes I used the search bar, do you realise how many times someone asked the keyword "Code" etc in this thread already? I may as well just go ahead and play from scratch(although it's little depressing, game is long) and that'd be faster than searching 200 pages in this thread.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Where and when do you meet up with Jessica after the first visit home to arrange the next one?

teemer

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, in game it says I've unlocked 100% of the scenes but in the gallery it seems that I'm missing images 412-415.

Does anyone happen to know which scene I'm missing from v.0.10.x?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Where and when do you meet up with Jessica after the first visit home to arrange the next one?
It's supposed to show up in the quest log, if not, u need to buy the "love lotion" (i think that's how it's called) ? at the store, and then meet her again sunday evening

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes