ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
hmm the quest says meet clara at her house at night, but the mc says "i dont think its a good moment to visit her"
any help?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
you do that twice and afterward you have a another date with Clara and her son! and afterwards I got stuck? any suggestions?
Well unlike the other eh...”dates” this one takes place in the afternoon timeslot instead of the night one so essentially one timeslot earlier.

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
you do that twice and afterward you have a another date with Clara and her son! and afterwards I got stuck? any suggestions?
Ive only gotten as far as the dinner date with Clara and her son. I didn't know there was more after it.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
575 to 586 photos are not unlockd in my gallery even tho i have 100% complete
are thous for the trap route??
photo 15 is also blocked

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
What would you say (And everyone feel free to answer), makes Danny's content so good? Where would you want to see it go?
Aside from the art, it was a very interesting way of dealing with whatever confusion Danny might have regarding his sexuality: he's obviously gay, maybe even transgender, but doesn't know how to deal with it except through cosplay. In the end, he seems to be more himself as Vivian than as Danny, and that made a difference.

As to where it could go, I think that those of us who chose to follow the trap (it's not a trap if you walk into it willingly, but ok) content want to see it go all the way: Danny's ass should be plundered like the rest of them, gapes and all. Maybe even be included in the booty call list. Eventually he might become a full time she, who knows? Also, he could try doing other cosplay characters - crossover with Jessica's game, perhaps?

PS - please start the Mary and Tiffany routes ASAP!!! And let's have a MILF fivesome (Mary, Gerda, Clara, Sara and MC) in the future. :p

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
the save that allows you to start from the new content isnt showing up for me? Does anyone know how to find/recover it?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes