Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I can't find the projector in the closet
You have to move the furniture around, but in order to move it u need to max your strength so I recommend to hit the gym before doing this part of the quest. (btw the gym its at the mall)

Reactions: mrraw

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It seems that whenever I go to Priscilla's room I am forever presented with the "hide the cameras" clickable options. This means that I can't find the stable's key later on and am locked from that whole content.
Same problem. No advance from this point:((

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
If anyone can upload the save that lets you skip ahead to the new content that would be amazing.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the new update, I dont know how long it took to make but, great stuff. I like the Becca implied pregnancy stuff very much. Also nice to have option to skip the trap content as many are not into that.

Jul 13, 2018
anyone's game freezing when they finish talking to Becca in the newest update for the second favor, where he tells her the Clara is dealing as a cover story?

Edit: First time it happened, i was skipping text and it locked up hard. Went back through and wasnt skipping text on the second occurrence. Toggling skip on once it was locked up let me get past the freeze (you have to finish the talk with her without skipping text for that to work i think).

Reactions: t_h_o_m_a_s22

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
Finally after all this time i'm getting some trap action.Hope the story will develop more in the near future

PeterPerv

Dec 5, 2018
anyone's game freezing when they finish talking to Becca in the newest update for the second favor, where he tells her the Clara is dealing as a cover story?

Edit: First time it happened, i was skipping text and it locked up hard. Went back through and wasnt skipping text on the second occurrence. Toggling skip on once it was locked up let me get past the freeze (you have to finish the talk with her without skipping text for that to work i think).
That happened with me a few times, what fixed it for me was talking to her in the morning rather than the evening etc

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes