JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Becca is without a doubt best girl. I hope we continue to see her every update even if it's just for a quick moment. I do feel bad for Danny tho :cry:
Lol. I wouldn't worry too much. Lest we forget, Danny let himself be bullied into standing watch while a bunch of black stereotypes sexually assaulted his one true love (not sure if she knows that, but it WOULD explain why she doesn't like him AT ALL). I like Danny, but if it wasn't for the MC, that.....would have ended badly. It sucks, but he wouldn't deserve her, even IF she wasn't lusting after the MC's "log" (as per Danny's inner monlogue...........btw, another reason to not feel bad; he'll get his rocls off in OTHER ways, so its FINE. Toally fine. I'm sure......maybe?).

Reactions: MCDom

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
the update was good but you guys called it a mega update and i thought it was not that mutch bigger then the last so how mutch content is left before mary ?
Wellconsidering I was at less than 70% complete when I finished the old content and that include the old updated things I think it was pretty big considering the last third or so got split off. I wasnt around back the but I highly doubt the last patch was that sizable. But I suppose if people just speed through the text anything is gonna feel small. Rpgmaker games get around that feeling by giving you 90% run around downtime that you cannot skip but nothing really happens.

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
I wanna see some more danny routes.Dude this is so awesome.I love him(her).
Maybe some romantic routes can fit.

Reactions: Razzar

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
hello i have problem with my game
Taffy Tales [v0.14.3a] it not centering the txt i missing save item on right of screen missing half of day of week missing on left first letter of my name is off screen looks like my name is ave D is missing on 30 inch dell screen i dont like its missing first letter or more of every line of txt prev ver was good no problem untill now i can save game ok with esc and in window mode game does not change txt still missing ,, Does anyone no why this is happening , A Reply would be Appreciated

Last edited:

rage99lip

Jan 14, 2018
I need help if someone can give it. I´m stuck on the "Find Becca" part, i go to her house and cant interact with the door. Am i missing something or is it a bug???

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I need help if someone can give it. I´m stuck on the "Find Becca" part, i go to her house and cant interact with the door. Am i missing something or is it a bug???
Same problem. It seems for me this game is over. Becca is in stables of Prescilla, but it is ipossible to get there.

drkchs

Sep 30, 2019
Same problem. It seems for me this game is over. Becca is in stables of Prescilla, but it is ipossible to get there.
After you get there the game just crash! as it's said to rescue her and find a key to open the stables

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Are you two playing windows or something else?
If you are playing the windows version and can upload your save and I can take a look at it as I´ve done those scenes many times and know how to trigger them in the correct order to see if there is indeed some sort of bug that I didnt experience.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the way they do the bench press in this game...is very...interesting.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes