MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
lostraven I have to ask man. Is Dannyboys dates you having a bit of a pisstake at the dumb as a brick game trope of a guy buying all sorts of things/doing a bunch of fedex for a girl which somehow makes her pants all wet and you get to fuck/romance her?:unsure:
I know this question isn't for me, but I had some trouble trying to figure out the essence of the question. Could you rephrase?

• Angry
Reactions: Korder

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I know this question isn't for me, but I had some trouble trying to figure out the essence of the question. Could you rephrase?
Probably because I wrote it in a hurry on the phone.

In most computer games x-rated or no that has any form of romance/sex there is this "nice guy" trope in which if you as a MC buy enough stuff for the object of your desires or make enough fetch quests for her she will reach an arbitrary number of "love points" or whatever where all of a sudden she rewards you with affection. It felt a bit like Danny has gone to that school of philosophy and I was wondering if this was an intended bit of mockery of said games because it feels like people who do that are either too lazy or incapable of writing real romantic interaction.

And yes I know there are quite a lot of guys in RL who thinks this works as well.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
There was an old joke about us and SS being like Pepsi and Coca Cola like the good ol' Cola wars days.
(It's not like that in reality, obviously).
Well then perhaps you should try to arrange "The Pep...." I mean "The Taffy challenge" where people blind test which one makes them nut harder. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lostraven

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save game from the end of the previous update? I don't want to play through up to that point over again.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Are you two playing windows or something else?
If you are playing the windows version and can upload your save and I can take a look at it as I´ve done those scenes many times and know how to trigger them in the correct order to see if there is indeed some sort of bug that I didnt experience.
well im using win 10 pro i only need the Dev to fix the game every screen is misssing the sides of both ends it hard to find out what day it is no idea if any one else has the same problem

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
The writing in this update was great. Disappointed with how the taffy tales art suddenly got so cartoonish. Those bathroom scenes with Clara were awful to look at. Also her body proportions are so inconsistent in the art.

Reactions: simonsan

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I am looking forward to plenty femdom as well as honest nice real relationships with the lovely ladies with the other personality gone, i'm not keen on that other half, he's too much of a fuckin dick but that's my opinion. Other than that this game has incredible potential and would love to see more dominant mature beauties.

Thom999

May 5, 2018
Are you two playing windows or something else?
If you are playing the windows version and can upload your save and I can take a look at it as I´ve done those scenes many times and know how to trigger them in the correct order to see if there is indeed some sort of bug that I didn't experience.
I am having same problem started new game and Becca's house door is not clickable from beginning of game.

NM I restarted again and a QT that was missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes