d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
someone have the code for the previous version of the game 11.2a. i download the game but never play it.

Last edited:

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
This game is the best that this page has without a doubt. I was waiting all this time for the update to come out and when I saw it I left everything I was doing and started playing it. I loved the new character (Jessica) and her story has very good future although his parents left me with the doubt. I hope that in the next update the promise is fulfilled and we have that scene of Jessica that he promised to the MC. Clara and Danny were without a doubt the best of the update, I was already waiting for a evolution in Danny and of course a foursome between mother and Becca (long live the orgies!) For the next update I would like something of Priscilla, Bacca, Danny and a little of the redhead who sucks her director (I want to see how the mc develops this) and the Japanese. I am looking forward to what the MC will do with Darnell's sister (the image of seeing the MC of her house and the arrival xD).By the way a cosplay competition between Danniella and the Japanese would not be bad.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
i read there is a second part of the update coming up, is that a continuation of current update or different characters? and when is expected to come?
It's a continuation of Becca and Clara, not sure if Danny, Jessica, or "AlexisStar" will be a major (or minor) component of part 2.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Oh and I meant to write this up, but forgot to. I noticed two errors in the text that lostraven could easily fix. Both are during the Jessica Bathroom Blowjob scene. One is that the words "Wiping out" are used instead of "Whipping out". Unless you mean to say he's not removing it from his pants, but destroying it, which I highly doubt. Second is that when Jessica tries to resist her urges, she is said to rub her cross, but we know that is not the shape of her religious icon. It looks more like a bokobaba seed from windwaker or a vagina. You probably didn't have storyboards or whatever, so I can imagine that was just a lack of knowledge of what the religious symbol would be.

I think I saw one other editing error, but unfortunately it's slipping my mind.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
It's a continuation of Becca and Clara, not sure if Danny, Jessica, or "AlexisStar" will be a major (or minor) component of part 2.
Pretty sure there'll be at least a BIT more of Danny, judging form a preview pic I saw a while back, that doesn't seem to have shown up in game yet.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Oh and I meant to write this up, but forgot to. I noticed two errors in the text that lostraven could easily fix. Both are during the Jessica Bathroom Blowjob scene. One is that the words "Wiping out" are used instead of "Whipping out". Unless you mean to say he's not removing it from his pants, but destroying it, which I highly doubt. Second is that when Jessica tries to resist her urges, she is said to rub her cross, but we know that is not the shape of her religious icon. It looks more like a bokobaba seed from windwaker or a vagina. You probably didn't have storyboards or whatever, so I can imagine that was just a lack of knowledge of what the religious symbol would be.

I think I saw one other editing error, but unfortunately it's slipping my mind.
I noticed one or two here and there as well. First to come to mind is the whole "find a SECTER" bit in Danny's room. Mainly because it was just on-screen for a while while I was madly hitting buttons and cursing adventure games........HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THE RULE OF THREE!? WHY FIVE OBJECTS??!! Well, whatever. I prevailed, so puzzles can suck it. Lol.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Pretty sure there'll be at least a BIT more of Danny, judging form a preview pic I saw a while back, that doesn't seem to have shown up in game yet.
Which one? I think the two I remember are in already.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Which one? I think the two I remember are in already.
It was that one where a shadowed figure (that was pretty obviously Danny) was watching the MC and Becca outside of Clara's house. From context, it looks like there'll probably be another "date", but this time they'll get caught?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It was that one where a shadowed figure (that was pretty obviously Danny) was watching the MC and Becca outside of Clara's house. From context, it looks like there'll probably be another "date", but this time they'll get caught?
That's the first date.

Kalt

Jul 19, 2017
I'm in the "Find Becca" quest but I searched everywhere and I didn't found her. Also, where do I get the ruler? Help pls :c

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I'm in the "Find Becca" quest but I searched everywhere and I didn't found her. Also, where do I get the ruler? Help pls :c
Ruler is upstairs MC's house, on floor, in front of Mary's room. as for Becca...can't remember. Sorry

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Short animation loops are more than welcome. But please get rid of the blur-transition. It's not good. Hard cuts work better even with a very low framerate/with only two, three pictures.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I'm the one who denoted it as nonsexual. As in that no sex is being had while it was worn. You can still think it's sexy. I don't think people who use S&M gear during sex think of it as cosplay. It's just an outfit then. But judge for yourself. About 54 seconds into the video.

hahahahaha that outfit belongs to a character from One Punch Man View attachment descarga.jfif

Reactions: Vainglorious
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes