Aug 16, 2018
You won't be waiting 9 months for the baby to appear, it'll be like a week or two in game. If you've impregnated a character and they've had kids, they'll be some dialogue acknowledgement of the kids plus some cute scenes post pregnancy. Epilogue scene will probably have a nod to the kid. P. S reading is getting hard at this point.
A little late to the party and haven't been following the recent discussion too closely, but dialogue acknowledgement of the kids post-birth sounds good to me. Dialogue references about impregnation, the danger, the morality of tenants getting it on with roommates and landladies, etc, etc would be pretty hot and very welcome.

Just please don't shunt them off to the side like Coke does.

Reactions: preglovr12

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
IIrc it suppose to be two routes: trap and non-trap. Otherwise it's "optional" not optional because people not into fagshit just missing out additional scenes. But it's small matter, update is great as always.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
2 things:
why is there autosaving? its shit and I want to disable it.

also where can I reset all the data for TT? I tried going into my user files and deleting uberpie but it didn't work.
the reason I want to do this is because I accidentally deleted the cheat load file. and now I can't get it back even when I try to delete and unzip a new version.
please help
Where does the auto saves go?

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Where does the auto saves go?
happened when I tried to save before making a choice.
so instead of being able to load before see another route it still locks me in. I check the other files and saw nothing else. so I'm sure it autosaves to the last file your on.

Diggers129

Oct 21, 2018
i can't get the Mac version to work when i try to start the game it say's "The application “TT_0.14.3a” can’t be opened" help please i want to play this game

t727

Jan 4, 2018
happened when I tried to save before making a choice.
so instead of being able to load before see another route it still locks me in. I check the other files and saw nothing else. so I'm sure it autosaves to the last file your on.
ok I haven't tried this. Unfortunately because if I did I would've not seen pegging or trap gay stuff.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
probably it has already been pointed out, but in the scene where Priscilla finally give MC a bj in her room, there are a number of error in the dialogues, with various sentences attributed to the wrong character

otherwise, great game and I dig a lot the art, that reminds me of InCase's

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Well, it's been a hot minute since I came in; but my goodness, that Danny content. Everything I wanted and more. :hearteyes: lostraven curious, as this is a mega update I take it the next one is going to be months (6 minmum) or so away?

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
really impressed with the progress of this game... First time i played it was about 2 years ago and i thought it was pretty nice, after catching up on content today i gotta say its easily top 3 for me. Great art and writing!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So ?. If I was to become a patron would I gain access to newer update than the one on here?
Right now? No this is the most up to date,
In the long run? In theory yes, but not really, this is a pirate site, and our game is increasingly popular, so it doesn't take long before it's up here.

BUTTTT,
What it will give you is access to the polls, a say in the future content/competitions and prizes AND once we make enough, we're aiming to hire on an additional coder to produce content faster. :)

Support for our game, even if it's only $1 a month helps.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well, it's been a hot minute since I came in; but my goodness, that Danny content. Everything I wanted and more. :hearteyes: lostraven curious, as this is a mega update I take it the next one is going to be months (6 minmum) or so away?
We're aiming for an approx date for part 2 of this update for about Late Jan to February in case there's a hitch. Don't want to give a hard date yet till we're more confident.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes