Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
I thought this patch was supposed to have new Becca content. I'm at 100% unlocked and the only new Becca content is her distracting Danny. And the only Mia content is two scenes where she says Hi in class.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I thought this patch was supposed to have new Becca content. I'm at 100% unlocked and the only new Becca content is her distracting Danny. And the only Mia content is two scenes where she says Hi in class.
Clara and Becca. The bulk of Becca's stuff has been added to a part 2 to this. Mia is not the focus for a while.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
getting stuck/blackscreen in the check various stuff with gerda in pricillas basement, any fix for this?

Thom999

May 5, 2018
Alright then. Was just going to start taking a look on it but you seem to have fixed it.

Anyway currently it seems like most bugs people report at least on the windows version is people forgetting to click on something thus not telling the game to trigger an item or reaction. Take for example the infamous "cant find the stable key thing". The trigger works like this.

1. After you talk to Becca in school and she invites you to go to the movies with her you need to go to and enter the Mall in the Evening. This will trigger the part where Becca doesnt show up and you call her and she doesnt answer.

2. Go directly to Beccas house and click on the front door. There Sara will answer assuming you´ve done her full route and tell that Becca headed off to Priscilla.

3. Go to Priscillas backyard. You can go through the house or just climb over the side. Click the stable door. This will trigger the first scene.

4. Click on the back door that leads to the kitchen and there will be a text that its locked but it will trigger a scene where Harry and Gerda fuck offs to some party.

5. Click again on the stable door. The devil voice will tell you that its locked. You absolutely need to do this otherwise the key will not spawn in the drawer.

6. Go into the house and up to Priscillas room. Click the middle drawer on her chest of drawers. Two rectangular buttons will spawn in the middle of the screen. I think there is supposed to be text inside them but for some reason there isnt. If you click the upper one you get the plumber dialogue so its the bottom one you want. Click it and voila you got the key.

7. Head back to the backyard and click the stable door again. Enjoy the scene.

Now granted there is a possibility that there are additional prereqs to this since it was put into the game rather recently its possible the game assumes you got most of the 0.11.2c stuff done beforehand.
I did find a bug during the quest you used as an example: when you click on drawer in Priscilla's room get two blue boxes one above the other with no text if click top one it shows you in plumber outfit and text says find a better place for camera. the bottom box tells what in drawer.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is there new content for the rich blonde girl with short hair? Besides planting cameras in her room?
Not in this update specifically but the cameras where a while ago. If that's the only content you've seen with her you're behind a few updates.

May 27, 2018
Not in this update specifically but the cameras where a while ago. If that's the only content you've seen with her you're behind a few updates.
Thanks, will probably wait for a couple of updates more or until I get more of her. Not really a fan of the mom, teacher, classmates and janitor. Also is there new content for the sister and the track and field girl? Who is the girl with NTR content?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Thanks, will probably wait for a couple of updates more or until I get more of her.
The Halloween update teased a scene with her and Becca that wasn't in this update so I expect so content for her in a couple months.

Also is there new content for the sister and the track and field girl?
There's an ever so slight bit of the sister in this but it's only two images. She's a camgirl and interacts with a stream that you and the janitor are doing. Her mega update is after the mom's which will include a lot of content (obviously).

There's a new character in this update that's sorta similar looking to the track and field girl that you might like but I have no idea.

Who is the girl with NTR content?
We don't know yet and it won't happen for a while.

Reactions: adisagreeableperson

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Tryiing the game out, and yes, I used the new game cheat to max skills and money (earning money legitimately looks incredibly grindy- 3 sessions of lawn mowing, and then its selling sperm..)
The art is growing on me, (finished some 70% of the content)but some of the (old?) bugs are driving me bats. I am sure somebody already mentioned them- some may have by now been considered "features"...
1) school runs monday to saturday- only off Sunday. Although the hole in the fence seems to work on Saturday as well as Sunday
2) Time of day is sometimes very fluid- My "afternoon" session with Priscilla could be morning, day or evening.
3) The "hide camera/plumber uniform" scenes pop up long after you've planted the cameras (notably, when I was looking for the stable key)- speaking of the key, the drawers were generating two blank choices.
4) game breaking bug- clicking the basement from Prisilla's backyard will freeze the game (after 5-10 seconds a "leave" box will appear, but it doesn't do anything when you click it (i may have been able to load a saved game from this one, I don't remember)
5) I think it was a bug- during the stable scene with the cow, some of the dialogue was either too confusing for me, or had Becka's lines attributed to "good" MC, instead of Becka.
6) 2nd game breaking bug- when I was able to enter Claras building, I went exploring into Danny's room. Triggered the "find a sector" minigame, where you need to find 5 or 6 objects with sectors in them... Too bad only 2 of the objects have sectors, everything else is a straight edged book. Loading an old save DID NOT exit the mini-game, All of the books/objects still appeared and covered 1/2 the screen, on top of whatever scene I was looking at. closing the game and restarting from an old save did stop the mini-game.
7) After I clicked the "skip" box, I was unable to turn it off from the Settings menu. (the Skip all "on" wouldn't change) (and thus missed several short dialogue scenes) I had to trigger a longer dialogue (such as booty call) in order to have enough time to uncheck the box

PS- looks like I need to go to an earlier save- game will not advance for me from error 6 (clara says she needs more time, and clicking everything BUT the bookcase in Danny's room does not hurry her a bit. If it matters, of the 13 books, two are labeled "book_11"

Last edited:

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I encuntered a bug. When you ask Becca the second time for favor in the evening the game freezes. You can talk to her normally in the morning.

• Angry
Reactions: E-Dog
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes