g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Unsure why this only has a 3.5 rating, it's a pretty great game - the art is unique but in a good way, the mechanics aren't idiotic but different enough to be enjoyable, the story is pretty good.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
BUG: right after talking with Becca about doing another favor for MC, the game doesn't transition out of dialogue. It gets stuck unless you mash some keys. Before realizing that, I tried to open the ESC menu, which froze the game.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Unsure why this only has a 3.5 rating, it's a pretty great game - the art is unique but in a good way, the mechanics aren't idiotic but different enough to be enjoyable, the story is pretty good.
I sincerely like this game, but I do understand why there are people who don't like it.
  • Plot-wise, it is straightforward, yes, but it is pretty ridiculous at times: "schizo with a horse dick fucks his way through town". Plus, the game takes a sharp dive into manipulation, BDSM, heavy kinks, incest, traps even...(why traps man). For unexperienced players, these do not align with their tastes.
  • Artistically, the game's visuals are great to many, but to some, they fall in the realm of absurdity. Once again, a thin guy equipped with the body part of an equestrian creature makes little sense. Plus, the proportions of the girls are on the side of plastic surgery. I surely am not hating though; it's a game.
  • The amount of releases in ratio to content per releases could be better; months can go by without a release. However, the community is still active and players' input is considered for the next patch.
  • For some people, they are unhappy with the path that the game devs decided to explore. For example, if you wanted to do more with Tiffany and Mary but the majority vote was to add a new character or *make Danny an optional trap*, then you may feel sour.
  • Sometimes, the patch has bugs, which hinder the game. Usually a bug-free patch is released soon after.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
where can i find becca?

EDIT: NVM - found it. Seems as i missed some other quests before (damaged mobile phone for example) - nevertheless this quest shouldnt even appear before the previous quests are made imho.
Same goes for "go to Darnell's house" which i recieved short after i started the game and still i dont even know where this house should be because i first need Sara and Becca quests".... altogether really annoying

PS: what a bullshit of bugs in there - sorry

Last edited:

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
Stuck at 2 Quest that I remember solving the last time I played through.
First is Find Scotch and meet Clara at the Classroom in the Evening.. as long as they mean with "scotch" the tape ill have it for years, but Clara is nowhere to be found.
Second I remember stucking at the first playthough too, its "find the ruler".
I just cant find the goddamn thing.

Help would be nice.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Is nobody else bothered by the fade-transitions in those short animation loops? If one image is keeping fading in and out over another, then what you see most of the time is a blurry mess. It's not good. Hard cuts will work better, even with only few images in the animation loop. Or at least, make sure the transition time is much, much shorter.

Reactions: pachinko jones

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I sincerely like this game, but I do understand why there are people who don't like it.
  • Plot-wise, it is straightforward, yes, but it is pretty ridiculous at times: "schizo with a horse dick fucks his way through town". Plus, the game takes a sharp dive into manipulation, BDSM, heavy kinks, incest, traps even...(why traps man). For unexperienced players, these do not align with their tastes.
  • Artistically, the game's visuals are great to many, but to some, they fall in the realm of absurdity. Once again, a thin guy equipped with the body part of an equestrian creature makes little sense. Plus, the proportions of the girls are on the side of plastic surgery. I surely am not hating though; it's a game.
  • The amount of releases in ratio to content per releases could be better; months can go by without a release. However, the community is still active and players' input is considered for the next patch.
  • For some people, they are unhappy with the path that the game devs decided to explore. For example, if you wanted to do more with Tiffany and Mary but the majority vote was to add a new character or *make Danny an optional trap*, then you may feel sour.
  • Sometimes, the patch has bugs, which hinder the game. Usually a bug-free patch is released soon after.
None of that explains the 3.5 stars when everything besides some kinks also directly applies to SS which has 4.5. It's the early version with NTR and lack of clear direction that tanked the ratings. Once lostraven was added the ratings should have reset IMO.

Is nobody else bothered by the fade-transitions in those short animation loops? If one image is keeping fading in and out over another, then what you see most of the time is a blurry mess. It's not good. Hard cuts will work better, even with only few images in the animation loop. Or at least, make sure the transition time is much, much shorter.
I disagree, hard cuts would make it look like a slideshow.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Can't click 'ok' when i put the cheat to last save on the load screen. What should i do?

minipplrock

Oct 16, 2018
Good update, been playing since version 0.5.1 and it has progressed nicely since.

If you're looking for more Clara content you'll be happy with this one, personally waiting for more Becca content and after this update I like where it's heading. Also the new girl Jessica is fantastic, well done.

Yes there are traps in this game but it's optional so you shouldn't feel the need to cry about it guys, come on.

Eagerly awaiting the next update, nice one!

minipplrock

Oct 16, 2018
Stuck at 2 Quest that I remember solving the last time I played through.
First is Find Scotch and meet Clara at the Classroom in the Evening.. as long as they mean with "scotch" the tape ill have it for years, but Clara is nowhere to be found.
Second I remember stucking at the first playthough too, its "find the ruler".
I just cant find the goddamn thing.

Help would be nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: soulo and Tusc

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
some people freak out when they see the word ntr
Talking about ntr is not allowed remember. Starts too many fights on.....well, every thread....because peeps freak out over the topic :ROFLMAO:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How do I unlock CG 575~586?
I'm only locked in this part.
What did you miss?
Is that right next to where we fuck Gerda in our bedroom? If so, I will say 1 last time how to get them.

1) first time she comes over....fuck her pussy
2) have her come over again.....fuck her ass
3) have her over a 3rd time.....fuck her pussy.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes