Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is there a incest patch? why is the mom a maid? there no way a maid haves a new room in the house >.>

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I just wonder, what can be done in ordinary 2D-VN with 64-bit engine so stunning, that cannot be done with 32-bit one?

Reactions: jiffk

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I fought that we were supposed to finally fuck Becca in this patch, and well.. We literally get closer to fucking Danny that fucking Becca xD

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
i downed loaded the new patch and it dosent show up it just asked if i want to over right the same stuff

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I just wonder, what can be done in ordinary 2D-VN with 64-bit engine so stunning, that cannot be done with 32-bit one?
The newest few updates of MacOS no longer supports 32 bit or something. Just another in the long list of reasons I'll never own one.

I fought that we were supposed to finally fuck Becca in this patch, and well.. We literally get closer to fucking Danny that fucking Becca xD
I think that tease was prior to knowing they had to split the update into two parts. I except more Becca and a little less Clara in part 2.

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
Great update. Can't wait to see even more MILF-related or Danny-themed content. Hoping Sara gets more spotlight soon, but I'd be fine with wrapping up Clara.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Its worth playing.
That's kinda subjective, so i want to see cg to determine if it's worth to me. There are a lot of games and some of them can be grindfest, so if anyone have latest assembly with complete gallery, upload it if you could. I've copied 11.3 into new version and now i can't open game, i suppose latest assembly is necessary to run the game.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The newest few updates of MacOS no longer supports 32 bit or something. Just another in the long list of reasons I'll never own one.
How are the Patreon's leading game devs (AEA, LoV and so on) managed with all these insoluble issues then, no matter Unity or not? And why are these some updates of MacOS have become the determining factor for those who previously perfectly managed without them just to play the game? Looks like 64-bit industry generously pays for such dramatic changes in gaming concepts.

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to get money to buy the super glue? It's been a long time since I played, but I don't remember it being difficult getting it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get money to buy the super glue? It's been a long time since I played, but I don't remember it being difficult getting it.
Jerk off in the bathroom at school. You might have to unlock that option first though.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes