Jan 12, 2019
First time I'm playing this game, TT_0143a_win.
I got the "What's that noise around Darnell's house" update in my questlog but I can't even find his house. Wasn't his route completely removed? I'm confused. Either way, I can't find any content there.

Also, on Priscilla's route there's a part where she invites Becca over to her place, but when I get there I don't get a scene loading. The basement is bugged and it's still loading the backyard BG image, while still allowing me to click on the usual things in the basement. It's different, so I assume that I'm at the right place but it's not working.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
First time I'm playing this game, TT_0143a_win.
I got the "What's that noise around Darnell's house" update in my questlog but I can't even find his house. Wasn't his route completely removed? I'm confused. Either way, I can't find any content there.

Also, on Priscilla's route there's a part where she invites Becca over to her place, but when I get there I don't get a scene loading. The basement is bugged and it's still loading the backyard BG image, while still allowing me to click on the usual things in the basement. It's different, so I assume that I'm at the right place but it's not working.
You're playing on the bugged version. Here:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, the OP was still linking to the older version.
Will my progress carry over to that build too? I'm really not in the mood to start it all over.
Thanks, I guess.
Yeah it's not been updated yet, saves should hopefully work, use the cheat code to start straight from the new content if not.

You're having fun with this aren't you?
Always. :)

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Oh man, thats a hard poll to vote on. On one hand, i love the dominating we are doing with dannys mom, but i also love cucking gerda's husband! If no 3way with priscilla and gerda, then I'd rather go dominate clara while danny wonders wtf is going on :p
Even though that's the dream, I don't think a gerda x priscilla 3 way will ever be possible because (as far as I think I know) gerda and priscilla are still technically related. Pretty sure they said no to all in*est. Unless a future update comes in and Priscilla was deus ex adopted or something (or I missed something and priscilla isn't actually her biological daughter).

I reckon the secret of Taffy town should be everyone's adopted so theres no more barriers

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
lostraven

So I am in the middle of playing the update at the moment.....I just had to stop playing and write this.
I am laughing my ass off here in the middle of the night because of this late night scene involving Alan. I dont want to give anything away to other peeps that might not have gone through everything yet. Great scene guys. Keep up the good works!

Reactions: Nyarwhal
Jan 12, 2019
I tried TT_0.14.3b_win and I get a black border in full screen mode as if the game was still in windowed mode. The previous version doesn't do this. Is there a way to fix it?
Also, what exactly was added in this version? I don't see the changelog for it in the OP.
border.jpg

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Even though that's the dream, I don't think a gerda x priscilla 3 way will ever be possible because (as far as I think I know) gerda and priscilla are still technically related. Pretty sure they said no to all in*est. Unless a future update comes in and Priscilla was deus ex adopted or something (or I missed something and priscilla isn't actually her biological daughter).

I reckon the secret of Taffy town should be everyone's adopted so theres no more barriers
This thread is huge and I missed a lot of it, but AFAIK it wasn't exactly "no to all in*est" but more like "we can't officially comment on any creative workaround to include noncest (wink) (wink)".

On one side they are being extra cautious with patreon rules. For example, cutting sleep grope events.

On the other side hentai rules demand that if you corrupt a mother and a daughter / son, they should have ahegao zero guilt 3-some events; and maybe, on a more evil route, lots of guilt but "we have no choice" 3-some events.

I say (I hope) they are going to happen eventually. In the 2022 (wild guess) subscribestar extra modded version? Regularly, as new updates come out, with some blood relations retcon? We'll see.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I tried TT_0.14.3b_win and I get a black border in full screen mode as if the game was still in windowed mode. The previous version doesn't do this. Is there a way to fix it?
Also, what exactly was added in this version? I don't see the changelog for it in the OP.
View attachment 482408
Bugfix for 14.3a
At very least removes glitch when asking becca to go out with Danny a second time. I hope its part of this update because what happened during first 'date' was fucking hilarious!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes