preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
wow this update ruined the game with all the buggs, i get the software wait till night go to laptop to make call, no option to blackmail what so ever? get panties for Becca, go top stall to call her at school, only get "fap for cash option". yeah, this game really needs a game fix update bad.
You might not have the burner cell phone to make the call. No idea what issue you hit with Becca though.

and i see so many people requesting saves because of all the buggs, is that not a thing anymore? why are so many people consistently being ignored about save downloads?
Because there's one built into the game already and the password for it has been posted here since the beginning.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
wow this update ruined the game with all the buggs, i get the software wait till night go to laptop to make call, no option to blackmail what so ever? get panties for Becca, go to boys stall to call her at school, only get "fap for cash option". yeah, this game really needs a game fix update bad.

and i see so many people requesting saves because of all the buggs, is that not a thing anymore? why are so many people consistently being ignored about save downloads?
We patched the bugs, no one has uploaded the bug fix versions, I posted the fixed version for Pc a few posts back.

Reactions: cloudfw

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Bug fix to version B

-PC
-MAC
- Linux
- Android

Can a mod please update? As the main page is directing to the bugged version still.

Thrownaway13

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Try to get laid Danny? Or try to save his father? Well... This game start's to lose my interest. Why bothered? We can easly be honest Danny about we already take her girl. And for his father we can be easly new man of house. Why we bothered with this things. And said becca date with danny??? Oh realy... Well thanks man realy amazing update :FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nyarwhal

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Try to get laid Danny? Or try to save his father? Well... This game start's to lose my interest. Why bothered? We can easly be honest Danny about we already take her girl. And for his father we can be easly new man of house. Why we bothered with this things. And said becca date with danny??? Oh realy... Well thanks man realy amazing update :FacePalm:
The date with Becca and Danny is a setup, she's bored the whole time and they do nothing, it's just to distract him and keep him away from the house so you can fuck Clara.

You're trying to save his dad because, A.) He's still your friend, B.) You're doing it for Clara's sake.

The suggestion to get Danny laid is half-hearted at best, and mostly just a lead-in for players who want the trap route.

Reading helps.

Reactions: cloudfw and Miky77

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
The date with Becca and Danny is a setup, she's bored the whole time and they do nothing, it's just to distract him and keep him away from the house so you can fuck Clara.

You're trying to save his dad because, A.) He's still your friend, B.) You're doing it for Clara's sake.

The suggestion to get Danny laid is half-hearted at best, and mostly just a lead-in for players who want the trap route.

Reading helps.
So you say we will have a romantic route with Danny ?(it would be great btw)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Reading helps.
She bored but Danny doesnt know this. And we literaly lied him abot that. This is realy bad friend attidue. But you saying ''A) He's still your friend.'' realy? You do like this thing your all friends :BootyTime: And Trap route is avoidable I dont have problem with that to much :D BTW are you thinking add much more decent animations? I'm playing this game since begining and I'm realy happy to see animated scenes but they doesnt that good. I mean you already know that I'm not saying this for mocking you but many more imaged and more soft animations could be realy amazing. You have good story there. Thanks for answer to. I'm just say my thinking. I dont think this cock blocker and talker boi as a friend :D Even Becca dont like her LOL :FacePalm:

Reactions: lostraven
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes