lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Fuck off then... I am tired of this kind of developer, like Dark Cookie - Summertime Saga, where after all this time, you never be able to have a standard simple game that you can just continue in each update.
Use the cheat code.
You literally skip straight to the new content.

Reading helps.

Last edited:

Miky77

Mar 18, 2019
The date with Becca and Danny is a setup, she's bored the whole time and they do nothing, it's just to distract him and keep him away from the house so you can fuck Clara.

You're trying to save his dad because, A.) He's still your friend, B.) You're doing it for Clara's sake.

The suggestion to get Danny laid is half-hearted at best, and mostly just a lead-in for players who want the trap route.

Reading helps.
I hope there are a lot of scenes with Danny

Wonka_Willy

Formerly 'Kaneki12'
Nov 5, 2018
there is ntr in the game yet?
I dont remember seeing any, except one (which is not really ntr) its just a scene with Darnell, the MC and the MC's sister and he humiliates her in front of his sister but that's all (but I hope to see the sister get fucked by Darnell in the future)

JJATH

May 2, 2017
How do you earn money again? I've completely forgotten how to do that since I haven't played in a few weeks.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
havent played this in ages and i have a question : is there ever gonna be any incest content or has that been removed along with the beastiality content as well ( i remember those two fetishes were planned from the start)?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
havent played this in ages and i have a question : is there ever gonna be any incest content or has that been removed along with the beastiality content as well ( i remember those two fetishes were planned from the start)?
Incest or beaatiality we cannot comment on in any 'official' capacity due to Patreon censorship issues.

Though we are aware of the problem.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
On this game, do I have to be an asshole to get sex scenes?
Or can I have them being decent?
Define 'decent' your evil side Learns to be more 'nice' and empathetic as time goes on in this version of the game. Until we add the alt choices where you can keep him pure evil.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I dont remember seeing any, except one (which is not really ntr) its just a scene with Darnell, the MC and the MC's sister and he humiliates her in front of his sister but that's all (but I hope to see the sister get fucked by Darnell in the future)
i'd rather see the mc banging her with his mom peeking from the door schlicking and she suddenly gets an idea, what's good for the daughter should be good for the mother....

Reactions: stormyse

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Define 'decent' your evil side Learns to be more 'nice' and empathetic as time goes on in this version of the game. Until we add the alt choices where you can keep him pure evil.
'decent' guys never get laid...

Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
Haven't played for a while and just wanted to play the update. But I got stuck on finding Clara or whatever the cleaner lady's name is. Where is she?

Jul 2, 2017
What an update! One of the best games currently. Great graphics, sharp and clever sex scenes. Great characters and dialogues.
Tiffany is cam-girl??? What an outstanding move. What possibilities! Even the gey-content i despise in 9.9/10 cases was great. A picture of Danny in black underwear and a later scene in the room made me want stick dick in his ass.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes