lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
All I can say after playing the most recent version of this game is WOW. A little over a year ago, I thought I wrote this game off as something I was definitely not interested in. I decided to give it another shot, and the improvements really blew me away. I probably would have put this at about 2.5 stars before, but now I'd give it 4.5 easily. The quality of the standing portrait art for the characters is seriously night and day. Comparing Tiffany or Ryoko to older characters like Clara or Becca is a huge difference.

I actually would go so far as to say updating Clara, Becca, and the teacher's art would help retain new players, because they are who you see most in the early game. I almost put the game down a second time because they just looked unappealing to me, but I'm glad I stuck around for Priscilla, Gerda, and Clara's later story. For Becca specifically, I think she has three main problems. Her hair looks a little too flat and greasy, her face has a strange expression and red color, and her fat is too pronounced. I mean she has visible fat rolls, which I don't think is appealing to most people. I think something like Jessica's body would be preferable for Becca, where she's obviously curvy but doesn't have a big stomach.

I also think the improved tone of writing helped a lot. I noticed comparing the mom's story to, for example, Clara's later story, there were some pretty large differences. The MC is no longer a heartless deviant, who rapes his mom in her sleep and tries to destroy her self confidence through her weight. He actually cares about the ladies, and the dark stuff is more sexual rather than mean-spirited.

One more thing I like is the use of the standing portrait arts to be sexy. Scenes aren't everything. For example, seeing Gerda in the bikini and Priscilla in her no-bra mall outfit were probably more enjoyable for me than another scene would've been (Especially with their puffy nipples visible). All in all, this game's really good compared to what I expected. At this rate, if the future updates resemble Priscilla/Gerda, it will be up there with some of my favorites like summertime saga.
Glad you have enjoyed the changes we've made :) Hopefully you'll contain to enjoy our future content.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Playing favorites
1. Tiffany
2. Stacy
3. Jessica
4. Priscilla
5. Mary

Mary is likely to jump Priscilla when she gets content.

Call it dumb if you want but the in game scene is a guy dressed like and pretending to be a girl. The rules for tagging for this site suggests a trap tag is more accurate than a gay one.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Guys please, anyone very quick reply.

Haven't played over a year, did MC finally get to fuck Mary?

It's ok if you just reply yes or no.

Cheers

Reactions: Delf1

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Guys please, anyone very quick reply.

Haven't played over a year, did MC finally get to fuck Mary?

It's ok if you just reply yes or no.

Cheers
Not yet but she's the next update after the Christmas Special and the second half of the current Becca/Clara update.

Reactions: rafaelo4

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
There's a bug when you have to place the three cameras in Pricillas's house, the cameras stay in the inventory even after placing them and you can't leave the house.
I got stuck and had to load a save, I've tried again and the same thing happened.

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
There's a bug when you have to place the three cameras in Pricillas's house, the cameras stay in the inventory even after placing them and you can't leave the house.
I got stuck and had to load a save, I've tried again and the same thing happened.
do you bedroom first mirror stool then bathroom shower then go into hall the mother will be there (should)..

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
do you bedroom first mirror stool then bathroom shower then go into hall the mother will be there (should)..
I tried, but it didn't work, still stuck.
I know where to place the cameras, the problem is that they don't leave the inventory.

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
Hey lostraven for what its worth here's some feedback from a freeloader. The update was overall pretty good. Would still like to see more gameplay mechanics, however I liked the idea of items that are needed to progress the story being made available by the player 'unlocking' it, For example blackmailing the clerk to unlock the secret room to get clara's outfit. As opposed to "I need a ruler so it magically appears outside your room". I also really like the attempted animations. I thought for such few frames per animation, it looked nice. One criticism about it though is when the animations loop, sometimes the images used are have different facial expressions so it looks weird when it loops (As the animation rocks back and forth the facial expression looks off). If Uber can make an edit were the facial expression remains constant during certain animations I think it'll look better. Idk how to explain it but I hope you know what I mean. The writing was great as usual but If i may say, certain parts were a bit too wordy and could have been summarized to be a bit more concise. But it was great overall. A couple bugs but nothing game breaking so I would say a very successful update and release. I know I dont contribute to the patreon but when I say I want more gameplay mechanics, the animations and writing tweaked, its just what I believe would take this game to another level. One last thing, I was disappointed that Clara/Becca story ended pretty abruptly but I believe Uber said there is a part 2. Will that be released this year or is that another mega update? Anyway I really like the direction the game is headed and it has massive potential. Enjoy your holidays and a happy new year!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes