preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
One last thing, I was disappointed that Clara/Becca story ended pretty abruptly but I believe Uber said there is a part 2. Will that be released this year or is that another mega update?
The Christmas special I assume is this month then in late January/early February is Becca/Clara Part 2, After that is Mary's Mega then Tiffanys.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey lostraven for what its worth here's some feedback from a freeloader. The update was overall pretty good. Would still like to see more gameplay mechanics, however I liked the idea of items that are needed to progress the story being made available by the player 'unlocking' it, For example blackmailing the clerk to unlock the secret room to get clara's outfit. As opposed to "I need a ruler so it magically appears outside your room". I also really like the attempted animations. I thought for such few frames per animation, it looked nice. One criticism about it though is when the animations loop, sometimes the images used are have different facial expressions so it looks weird when it loops (As the animation rocks back and forth the facial expression looks off). If Uber can make an edit were the facial expression remains constant during certain animations I think it'll look better. Idk how to explain it but I hope you know what I mean. The writing was great as usual but If i may say, certain parts were a bit too wordy and could have been summarized to be a bit more concise. But it was great overall. A couple bugs but nothing game breaking so I would say a very successful update and release. I know I dont contribute to the patreon but when I say more I want more gameplay mechanics, the animations and writing weaked, its just what I believe would take this game to another level. One last thing, I was disappointed that Clara/Becca story ended pretty abruptly but I believe Uber said there is a part 2. Will that be released this year or is that another mega update? Anyway I really like the direction the game is headed and it has massive potential. Enjoy your holidays and a happy new year!
We're definitely hoping to improve/work on the animation stuff we've been working on, we're glad the feedback has been mostly positive.

Part 2 will be at the start of next year, we're working on the Christmas special atm to see the year out with.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I've run into what I think is a bug. I'm supposed to find Becca and I know I need to go to her house to talk to Sara before going to the barn but her door is not interact-able. I've tried at all times of the day. I did a search here and have seen several people talk about this issue as well but haven't seen any solutions posted yet.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've run into what I think is a bug. I'm supposed to find Becca and I know I need to go to her house to talk to Sara before going to the barn but her door is not interact-able. I've tried at all times of the day. I did a search here and have seen several people talk about this issue as well but haven't seen any solutions posted yet.
I'll send it over to Uber to see if there is anything that needs fixing.

Reactions: N7Shepard

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
There's a bug when you have to place the three cameras in Pricillas's house, the cameras stay in the inventory even after placing them and you can't leave the house.
I got stuck and had to load a save, I've tried again and the same thing happened.
Same thing's happening with me too.....
do you bedroom first mirror stool then bathroom shower then go into hall the mother will be there (should)..
It isn't working.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I finally managed to find the time to play again and the game has really come quite a long way and everything adds up nicely, so I really enjoyed it.

One thing that's bothering me - just slightly - is the quest design in general. Finding keys (usually nearby), random objects (nearby, too) and buying stuff from time to time is certainly fine but it felt a bit like one is doing little else. The game is pretty high pace when it comes to scenes and mood, so I get that longer quests would kind of interrupt the flow, but there was a point where I'd personally wish for a little more complexity or for some things to be slighly adjusted (like the mini game for danny was quite a nice change of pace). It may just be me, but adding a "key quest" when the key is simply lying in the room next door is kind of, well, a waste of time.

Last but not least I'd carefully suggest to simply add some landscape and random buildings to the map, just to make it feel a little more real. Once there's a need they could always be changed/replaced with what's ever required for the game, but having those vast empty spaces and blacked out buildings still makes it feel so incomplete and doesn't really do the game justice.

leexis079

Feb 24, 2018
I can't find the school closet can anybody please help me I'm playing in my phone so things aren't easy to find

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
Stuck with second Sunday with Jessica.
Can't find her at home in the morning (reported bug about being unable to leave the house except through the map is still there)
Only way to skip time on Sunday is to go to the Gym, right ? At there's a bug there, the images of the gym get in the way if you pass the day there
Can't enter Jessica's in the evening or at night
What should I do?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I can't find the school closet can anybody please help me I'm playing in my phone so things aren't easy to find
Goto the school sports grounds. it to the right of the door back into school. need to raise strength to 5 before you can do anything in there though.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I´m starting to think the whole "Find Becca at stables" thing has additional triggers. I´ve never had problems with this quest but I always do it when I´ve done most of the game beforehand. I´m curious if people asking about this quest and having problems with it has rushed through a single route and there is additional things on other "routes" that are needed for it to continue.

Seeing the image a few posts above makes me suspicious that something like that might be a problem.

AchillaS

Oct 23, 2019
Does anyone have to fix for the "Place all cameras" bug. Can't seem to make any progress even after placing all 3

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes