lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have to fix for the "Place all cameras" bug. Can't seem to make any progress even after placing all 3
You should be able to talk to Gerda and leave the house, then head home and use the PC.

AchillaS

Oct 23, 2019
You should be able to talk to Gerda and leave the house, then head home and use the PC.
That's the thing though. After placing the cameras i returned to Priscilla's Hall but she isn't there. tried to leave but peter says that i still have to place the cameras.[/QUOTE]

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I´m starting to think the whole "Find Becca at stables" thing has additional triggers. I´ve never had problems with this quest but I always do it when I´ve done most of the game beforehand. I´m curious if people asking about this quest and having problems with it has rushed through a single route and there is additional things on other "routes" that are needed for it to continue.

Seeing the image a few posts above makes me suspicious that something like that might be a problem.
The only two things on my quest list are Find Becca and Noises at Darnell's. I don't have access to Darnell's house yet so Find Becca would be the only thing available to me. There may be other triggers I just haven't found yet but I've tried going to every place I could think of but nothing has triggered anywhere.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
The only two things on my quest list are Find Becca and Noises at Darnell's. I don't have access to Darnell's house yet so Find Becca would be the only thing available to me. There may be other triggers I just haven't found yet but I've tried going to every place I could think of but nothing has triggered anywhere.

Well the Darnell part with the drugs are a major part of Beccas/Saras route so yeah.....

winjih

Aug 15, 2017
There is a crash bug.
crash bug.png

always stop at this point, and cant go further. clicking has no effect, but turn off the game is possible.
sound of birds is playing peacefully in game, which makes me more crazy with this crash.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
i maxed out strenght and still can't move the old furniture around in the closet, only two things so far... am i doing something wrong?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
i maxed out strenght and still can't move the old furniture around in the closet, only two things so far... am i doing something wrong?
You don't have to movie everything, just the things in the way of the projector.

Reactions: Ziltoid

luc69

Feb 23, 2019
i have quest about "hear something near darnel house" but i dont have access to darnel house,, what should i do ??

KartonFox

Aug 14, 2018
I have also encountered the "Place all cameras" bug. I didn't progress this quest line until later somewhere after when I came to Priscilla house with Becca. This might be causing the problem since when I started new game and went streigth for this quest Gerda was waiting for me after placing camers.

TRAXX

Jan 6, 2019
So is there a fix to the camera bug? I can place the 2 in priscillas room but when I place the one in the shower I get confirmation it was placed but it stays in my inventory and priscillas mother does not show up in the hall. I have seen several people bring this up but no fix.

Also how do I unlock the gym? I went to the school closet and it says I need to hit the gym to raise my strength but the gym is locked. I'm stuck at 42.9% scene completion and can't make anymore progress anywhere.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
So is there a fix to the camera bug? I can place the 2 in priscillas room but when I place the one in the shower I get confirmation it was placed but it stays in my inventory and priscillas mother does not show up in the hall. I have seen several people bring this up but no fix.

Also how do I unlock the gym? I went to the school closet and it says I need to hit the gym to raise my strength but the gym is locked. I'm stuck at 42.9% scene completion and can't make anymore progress anywhere.
The gym is at the mall. You unlock it by proceeding along Priscilla/Gerda's routes. If that's bugged out for you......then you can't progress. However, if you just want to see Clara's route, then you can just use the code in the OP to unlock a save file which has all the content completed up until the most recent update (you've already reached the most recent Clara content, so that will allow you to progress for her).

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Uber is currently working on the Christmas Special, so things are radio dark at the moment as I work on the next Script.

So here's an unofficial post.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the Christmas Special, we're keen as the game progresses to experiment with music, lighting and new things etc.

Generally speaking, after the Chantelle Script, we're slightly unsure of where to go direction wise with the game. (Not rudderless and totally at a loss, but it's more asking, 'what should we do first?'

-There's the main story. (Which we'll be pausing after the Chantelle script to focus elsewhere)
-The numerous side stories and core game play elements.
-The alternative routes, e.g. corruption, 'Friendship' and NTR.
-Numerous 'fun' Random events.

While the Mega updates continue to be daunting in size, the goods news is we're just 10% away Patreon wise to hopefully hiring on a new coder to help speed things up. :)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Uber is currently working on the Christmas Special, so things are radio dark at the moment as I work on the next Script.

So here's an unofficial post.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the Christmas Special, we're keen as the game progresses to experiment with music, lighting and new things etc.

Generally speaking, after the Chantelle Script, we're slightly unsure of where to go direction wise with the game. (Not rudderless and totally at a loss, but it's more asking, 'what should we do first?'

-There's the main story. (Which we'll be pausing after the Chantelle/Becca script to focus elsewhere)
-The numerous side stories and core game play elements.
-The alternative routes, e.g. corruption, 'Friendship' and NTR.
-Numerous 'fun' Random events.

While the Mega updates continue to be daunting in size, the goods news is we're just 10% away Patreon wise to hopefully hiring on a new coder to help speed things up. :)
I vote "The numerous side stories and core game play elements."

Reactions: Mirnation
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes