preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Generally speaking, after the Chantelle Script, we're slightly unsure of where to go direction wise with the game. (Not rudderless and totally at a loss, but it's more asking, 'what should we do first?'

-There's the main story. (Which we'll be pausing after the Chantelle/Becca script to focus elsewhere)
-The numerous side stories and core game play elements.
-The alternative routes, e.g. corruption, 'Friendship' and NTR.
-Numerous 'fun' Random events.
Patreon poll I guess? Is Becca the first NTR girl or are we getting more Becca on the main route following the housemates updates?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I vote "The numerous side stories and core game play elements."
Uber's definitely very keen to get on with that.
But a part of me knows we have to intertwine it with developing some of the alt routes as well.

It would kinda be a hard sell for people to keep supporting us if we completed the main game, and then said, 'Now it's time to hammer out the NTR/And/Or Pure evil route for the next year!' So I want it to intertwine more.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Patreon poll I guess? Is Becca the first NTR girl or are we getting more Becca on the main route following the housemates updates?
You will get more Becca on the main route, as I've been writing through some of the dating content for her.
As for which girl is getting the first treatment in the NTR route, well...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
But a part of me knows we have to intertwine it with developing some of the alt routes as well.

It would kinda be a hard sell for people to keep supporting us if we completed the main game, and then said, 'Now it's time to hammer out the NTR/And/Or Pure evil route for the next year!' So I want it to intertwine more.
Well the friendship route (and less evil/love?) would also be a part as well, so it would be a third for each. Alternating between the 3 sounds seems workable.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018

Whatever gets me closer to personally adding the pregnancy tag to this game is my vote.

You will get more Becca on the main route, as I've been writing through some of the dating content for her.
As for which girl is getting the first treatment in the NTR route, well...
I see, no respect for the mods.

• Haha
Reactions: RedPillBlues

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well the friendship route would also be a part as well, so it would be a third for each. Alternating between the 3 sounds seems workable.
The main game will always be updated (until it's finished)
But every so often, we may have a split update to work on ANY other route.
E.g. it could be Main/Evil corrupt, or Main/'Friendship' or Main/NTR.

TRAXX

Jan 6, 2019
The gym is at the mall. You unlock it by proceeding along Priscilla/Gerda's routes. If that's bugged out for you......then you can't progress. However, if you just want to see Clara's route, then you can just use the code in the OP to unlock a save file which has all the content completed up until the most recent update (you've already reached the most recent Clara content, so that will allow you to progress for her).

Thanks for the help. I ended up starting a new game and I managed to progress further this time. However.. now I've come across another bug in the Priscilla/Gerda route. I broke into their house and watched the Harry/Gerda scene then went to the kitchen and picked up the key. It immediately sent me out of the house but I do not have the key in my inventory so now I can't sneak back in to take the stables key. Is the cause of this known and is there a way to prevent it?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the help. I ended up starting a new game and I managed to progress further this time. However.. now I've come across another bug in the Priscilla/Gerda route. I broke into their house and watched the Harry/Gerda scene then went to the kitchen and picked up the key. It immediately sent me out of the house but I do not have the key in my inventory so now I can't sneak back in to take the stables key. Is the cause of this known and is there a way to prevent it?
Get to the end of of Gerda route and you get a house key from Harry.

booshfug

Mar 20, 2018
Stuck at Clara interrupting class and losing key. Interacting with Sara only gives dialogue, quest list says find Sara. Tried going every where at all times of day. Not sure what I'm missing.
I completed a lot of Jessica and her CGs/scenes show up near the end in the gallery. Did my quest order fuck up scripting?

I'm an idiot. Didn't notice that 'Wait' was an actual option and not 'Back".

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Uber is currently working on the Christmas Special, so things are radio dark at the moment as I work on the next Script.

So here's an unofficial post.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the Christmas Special, we're keen as the game progresses to experiment with music, lighting and new things etc.

Generally speaking, after the Chantelle Script, we're slightly unsure of where to go direction wise with the game. (Not rudderless and totally at a loss, but it's more asking, 'what should we do first?'

-There's the main story. (Which we'll be pausing after the Chantelle script to focus elsewhere)
-The numerous side stories and core game play elements.
-The alternative routes, e.g. corruption, 'Friendship' and NTR.
-Numerous 'fun' Random events.

While the Mega updates continue to be daunting in size, the goods news is we're just 10% away Patreon wise to hopefully hiring on a new coder to help speed things up. :)
You could focus the entire game on the corrupting of sweet sissy Danny, best gurl :D

Reactions: GreasyBubble23

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
So I'm just finding this game now and I'm confused about the update cadence. Is another update coming around the corner or is it in a few months? The Patreon mentioned that they are reworking the beginning so is it worth waiting before diving in?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So I'm just finding this game now and I'm confused about the update cadence. Is another update coming around the corner or is it in a few months? The Patreon mentioned that they are reworking the beginning so is it worth waiting before diving in?
Christmas update soon, then second part of Becca/Clara in late February, after that is Mary's update and we have no idea how long that'll take. The beginning rework is planned for Becca/Clara based on last information and the Christmas update will be stand alone.

Reactions: DrFree
D

Deleted member 377868

Stuck a Jessica's first Sunday,what am I supposed to find in her house?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes