Esyre

May 11, 2019
Hi I just went into Priscilla's backyard using the rope but everything is either under construction (pool & window) or doesn't do anything when I click on it (chair & barn). And I can't leave the place. Is this a softlock or did I miss anything ?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
This special we are much more happy with than how Halloween turned out, Danny fans are going to fall in love, but there's some real cuteness with Clara as well incoming amidst all the sexiness.
Just great, now the game is becoming a gay game. Get shafted on Halloween, but of course the trap gets his content, just fantastic.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
This special we are much more happy with than how Halloween turned out, Danny fans are going to fall in love, but there's some real cuteness with Clara as well incoming amidst all the sexiness.

Is the special separate from the main game or part of the main game? Will it be releasing on christmass or before?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just great, now the game is becoming a gay game. Get shafted on Halloween, but of course the trap gets his content, just fantastic.
1.) Over-reaction.
2.) There's a Clara scene, you can refuse the Danny scene.
3.) This is the last scene with Danny for literally months, our Patrons voted on what they wanted it to be, we gave them other options.

secure123

Jan 5, 2018
Help
"Instructions: Choose Load Game and then click on the first save, there you can enter the code. "
I don't have any saves ? Everything is empty , is there anywhere else i can type code ?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
1.) Over-reaction.
3.) This is the last scene with Danny for literally months, our Patrons voted on what they wanted it to be, we gave them other options.
That post was obviously bait for attention, just ignore the user.

Reactions: JayAn

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
1.) Over-reaction.
Honestly, just ignore the shitty folks. They'll see a single scene of content they don't like/for other people, and start screeching like banshee.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes