Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-11
Release Date: 2019-12-10
Developer: UberPie
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.3b
Language: English
Standalone: Halloween Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of V0.8 there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - - - -

Thanks to A.KillMonger for sharing.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Any walkthrough available for this??

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Having tried the most recent build. I have some feedback for lostraven to transmit to the team. I will try to diffirentiate between stuff I want as a player, and stuff I think would make the game better for the average player. Player talk vs Dev talk.

- (general) The bit of Danny *almost* finding the MC with Clara or Becca is played out. The kink used is understandable, but it's happened like 8-9 times now, and it's getting repetitive. It also feels especially weightless now, because the kink involved requires an element of "Risk" and Danny has been portrayed as so oblivious that there is no risk. Ease up on it or just progress the plot line with him discovering it.

- (Specific) The bit with Priscilla getting hit with a riding crop made me interested in Priscilla as Pony Girl. Clearly that's within the range of kinks for this game, and if you have a BDSM scene slot with her you don't know what to do with, I recommend it as a player.

- (General) Clara is clearly reaching the end of her present narrative arc (transformation into the MC's slave). If there is further plans to continue her role, it needs the introduction of a new conflict.

- (General) The usage of the "Evil Side" as a conflict/narrative change is very fascinating. When considering how to end the game, remember that the final conflict is not actually so much "Can the MC get all the girls?" so much as "Will the MC banish his darkside/reach homeostasis with it/be replaced by it/etc". The girls are the mechanism for that conflict, but the game would be left unfinished without a resolution to that central conflict. Furthermore, when considering how to advance the plot "generally" focus on that core conflict and what it represents.

- (Specific) I actively feel the game is made worse by the lack of realism in his penis size. It instantly makes the game more cartoonish. I understand that the art/writing costs of removing it would be too substantal...but can we at least have the option of not needing to stare at it during the making money mini-game?

- (General) The role of choice in the game is very limited thus far. I understand part of that is a desire to limit multi-state. That said, the game can use more "Branch and Bottleneck" style choice mechanics. That is, where the choice doesn't change the majority of the character's state but might have some consequences at other points (I can provide details of this if requested). It would help deal with the issue of the game feeling too linear for a sandbox, without expanding game-scope exponentially.

- (General) Design wise, perhaps more puzzles with multiple solutions? The fact that you needed to advance on the Priscilla/Gerda plotline to be strong enough to get the projector for Clara really stood out as an example of annoying design. It's a bit more complex to implement, but the result is higher engagement.

- (General) I like the sex writing in general. If I had one piece of advice it would be more creative use of foreplay? Often times it moves right to fucking, but the heavy use of Dom/Sub stuff gives you more room to try interesting stuff as lead in.

- (Specific) I forget the last name you gave to Sara and Becca, but that shit didn't sound Jewish to my Hannukah celebrating ears. Lol.

- (Specific) Something that could be fun (and that plays with the engine well) is that if a girl is your slave, you can text them orders like orgasm denial or some kind of behavior change rule. A fun way to set up a scene is that if you do that, you get a new scene a few days later where she comes to ask permission to cum. The few days works with your engine, and it's a nice way to make you feel like your power is expanding.

- (General) In your scene replay, it might be wise to either replace or ALSO include replay by character. It would make scene replay browsing less of a hassle.

Okay, that's my general notes. Please pass this along to your writer/designer (Unless you are the lead writer/designer of course).

I'll disagree with you on dick size, it's a game dude, let people enjoy something thats above normal

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Damn, these holiday specials are nothing but teases. Anne looks cute as fuck though, I can't wait to put a baby in her.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can we get a tasty mod such as yourself preglovr12 (congrats on the new position btw) to put up the new Standalone officially?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Where is Taffy Tales supposed to be set? I ask because of the "Hoover" use in the special. I know that's a UK thing. I've owned a Hoover brand before but never heard it as a verb before in America. Of course it could be. America is big. We can't even agree on what to call soda/pop/soft drinks.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Where is Taffy Tales supposed to be set? I ask because of the "Hoover" use in the special. I know that's a UK thing. I've owned a Hoover brand before but never heard it as a verb before in America. Of course it could be. America is big. We can't even agree on what to call soda/pop/soft drinks.
It's set someone in the US.
Though I (the writer) am from the UK, so every so often I mix the words up :p

Reactions: Vainglorious

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
does this game has trap? there is no trap tag but the Christmas version has trap tag,so,i am wondering if core game has anything .

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
It's set someone in the US.
Though I (the writer) am from the UK, so every so often I mix the words up :p
I thought that may be the case. Then I thought maybe Canada. I don't know it well enough to say. Canada feels almost like America but I know they share a queen with the UK technically...somehow. So I dunno if they say Hoover in Canada. Man I'm so interested in cultural differences lately.

Anyway... Thanks for the special. Clara is my favorite and your writing during the sex scenes really makes up for the lack of animation. I find I really need some dialog or just even moaning and grunting during those scenes. The games where the writing just stops while you click through some looped animations don't do much for me.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If only incest here was optional. :cry: We all know, that Man of the house is an unity game, but it has that desirable patch. Maybe as a Christmas miracle we will get it this year? A boy can dream... :)
I could have sworn that there was an incest patch of some kind just a few months ago but now it seems like the thread has been scrubbed of any mention of it. What the heck happened?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hey, I have a problem, when I launch the game, I have the resolution down, and I can't get it back to normal, I saw that there was this problem on android, but I'm not on Android but on PC someone to help me ?

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Hello, someone know where is closet door in school because i have the key
go to school backyard and the door will be along the back side of the building. You need to lift weights to a certain level before you can move the furniture inside.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes