Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
go to school backyard and the door will be along the back side of the building. You need to lift weights to a certain level before you can move the furniture inside.
Thank i find like 1sec before i see your message :D i'm really blind

Mar 11, 2018
If only incest here was optional. :cry: We all know, that Man of the house is an unity game, but it has that desirable patch. Maybe as a Christmas miracle we will get it this year? A boy can dream... :)
Incest-less patch isn't mandatory as little content there is regarding it. Mom isn't straight out "Mom", but Mary, which in your imagination could be set as a landlady or else.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Damn, these holiday specials are nothing but teases. Anne looks cute as fuck though, I can't wait to put a baby in her.
Agreed. Also, I'm kinda interested in seeing how the other personality handles her, since it seems like she'll be the only member of that family with any semblance of self-esteem (intelligent to the point of being OFFERED scholarship study placements, travels frequently and helps support her family, had the balls to completely cut off her worthless father etc). I feel like their first meeting will probably be a beautiful disaster, possibly with her bitching out the MC when he makes a comment that the submissive Clara/Danny would have awkwardly ignored...…...at which point his other personality will massively overreact (like when Clara called him a "boy"...….and we all know how THAT went. Lol.). Should be fun!

Klain50

May 27, 2017
If only it had decent animated scenes then this game would have been Golden. Art is unique and top tier already

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
soooo....am i the only one who really like the fact that there seem to be women in this game that you cant really consider super model good looking and even a few i would call average if not slightly below ?

most games these days have the best looking girls you can imagine
its kinda nice seeing one giving some women a more different look :p

Patoupatou

Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone, first time posting here cause i'm stuck in the game, i miss a few scene from de last update and the only thing i still have to do is open de school closet but i can't find it >< i may be blind but i searched everywhere in the school and nothing happened.
Can someone help me with this ?
Thanks !

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone, first time posting here cause i'm stuck in the game, i miss a few scene from de last update and the only thing i still have to do is open de school closet but i can't find it >< i may be blind but i searched everywhere in the school and nothing happened.
Can someone help me with this ?
Thanks !
Need to go to the athletics track. The door is on the right of the entrance to go back into the school. will need to raise strength to 5 to do anything there though.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I haven’t play the game yet. Is there a walkthrough available or are there hints available in the game?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes