lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
On the loading screen, right before main menu there are pictures of most characters in game. Among them there is also a pic of nerdy looking guy (?) in glasses. Who the hell is that? Unused character?

Also, when we will have a chance to find out why Sara collects semen?
Bruh...Not gonna lie, that stuff was before I took on the writing, and I still have no clue how to explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: xluucasc

Raiko1

May 30, 2018
This game seemed like it had everything I would look for in a game, but the first 5 minutes made me hate the main character so much because he is such a fucking pussy I couldn't take it.

Obviously people like the game, but not the game for me.

Reactions: HellsBells

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
This game seemed like it had everything I would look for in a game, but the first 5 minutes made me hate the main character so much because he is such a fucking pussy I couldn't take it.

Obviously people like the game, but not the game for me.
How far did you get, 'cause......he's really not.

Reactions: Vamori

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The mega updates, so finishing off Becca and Clara, then Mary, then Tiffany. After that we'll decide how to proceed forward.
Just a quick question. Are you guys going to remove Tiffany, Mary, and Becca/Clara from the (certainly very far out) patreon poll or is it fair game on everyone?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just a quick question. Are you guys going to remove Tiffany, Mary, and Becca/Clara from the (certainly very far out) patreon poll or is it fair game on everyone?
Yeah we'll remove them from the next poll after the Mega updates are done, otherwise people will just vote for more of the same when it comes to the most popular girls. (doesn't mean they 'wont' get another scene again though).

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
I'd suggest playing for about 5 minutes longer. You're welcome.
Right? Even at his most timid (not even counting a certain someone's zany. blackmailery misadventures that constitute most of the game), guy saves a girl from being gangraped by a bunch of thuggish black caricatures........granted, he ran like hell immediately after, but so what? I would too, once the girl was safe! Lol. Hardly a pussy.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes