Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone feel the sequence of content seem strange. Like I was able just go find tiffany ball and start spying on Harry and Maid . Without even losing the ball in the first place. I only start doing Becca side of the story after clearing Priscilla & her Mother side.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone feel the sequence of content seem strange. Like I was able just go find tiffany ball and start spying on Harry and Maid . Without even losing the ball in the first place. I only start doing Becca side of the story after clearing Priscilla & her Mother side.
Yeah we have some sequencing errors we need to correct, I'll note it down.

Reactions: preglovr12

Raiko1

May 30, 2018
Right? Even at his most timid (not even counting a certain someone's zany. blackmailery misadventures that constitute most of the game), guy saves a girl from being gangraped by a bunch of thuggish black caricatures........granted, he ran like hell immediately after, but so what? I would too, once the girl was safe! Lol. Hardly a pussy.
I actually made it to the point where he got hit by a car, the woman who hit him said she would sue, he pissed himself, and everyone laughed at him while he scurried away to run home. Or at least I assume he was running home. Like I said I stopped playing.

There's a lot of wish fulfillment weakling MCs that fuck a lot of girls, I just have no desire to play as someone who is pathetic which he 100% is during the opening.

Once again, obviously there are lots of people who like the game and I assume it's good. Just not for me.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I actually made it to the point where he got hit by a car, the woman who hit him said she would sue, he pissed himself, and everyone laughed at him while he scurried away to run home. Or at least I assume he was running home. Like I said I stopped playing.

There's a lot of wish fulfillment weakling MCs that fuck a lot of girls, I just have no desire to play as someone who is pathetic which he 100% is during the opening.

Once again, obviously there are lots of people who like the game and I assume it's good. Just not for me.
Yep...that's where you need to play 5 minutes more. Getting hit by the car changes him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or don't. Obviously up to you.

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
It was because of his accident that he developed a Antihero alter ego....... more on the evil side though

. Things get better from there on. He is even a good rival for the guy who wanna NTR his family.

Not a fan of people trying to NTR the MC. And hope the rival ending will be he is medically castrated. ..... unless the MC is doing the NTRing.... that I can accept

Reactions: Raiko1

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i finaly played it and gotta say, solid update, however, i if had one thing that i disliked was how the "cosplay" was handled, specially since, a much better, and overal logical choice was right there!

to me, the "he was into it all along" doesnt really make sense, on the contrary, i feel like it would be more interesting if:

when we ask for her to take him on a date, we could be given a choice, a) take him on a date, b) tell him you will go on a date IF he cross dress.

this would be a much more organic way to make "him turn into a her". hell, even the reason for him to accept is there, since he thinks she is pure, she could just say her mother wont allow her to go out with a boy, so if he is dressed as a girl, they could fool her.

from there, we could have her tell us that he enjoyed dressing up, and even was hit on but some dudes.(we could even have her be a little pissed off, because they were asking him out more than her). so he would naturally develop that side of his.

so when we do find the picture, and ask about it, he doesnt "do it", like it happens, but tells us that its his cousin, so even that, we could have a later choice, in either ask him to introduce us and have a more "make him realize he was a trap all along", or have us blackmail him and corrupt him into a submissive sissy.

Raiko1

May 30, 2018
Yep...that's where you need to play 5 minutes more. Getting hit by the car changes him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or don't. Obviously up to you.
Fair enough, I do see things that are enticing to me about that, and all the tags for this game are things I generally enjoy.

Maybe I was in a mood, and I had played way too many games with protagonists like that. It really rubbed me the wrong way though. I just really don't like people with that shrinking violet doormat personality whether they are male or female.

I might have to give it another shot and power through the first couple bits. Appreciate the response.

Reactions: Vainglorious

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Somehow I missed 407 to 411 cg images. Yet I have all of the scenes, as far as I can tell. Unless they don't show missing ones?

Reactions: EscapeEvade
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes