mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Did the beginging scenes for the janitor change? I swear it was way more rapey in earlier versions, now it seems she's just always been into being abused.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Did the beginging scenes for the janitor change? I swear it was way more rapey in earlier versions, now it seems she's just always been into being abused.
It was more rapey, we changed it and will be changing other parts to the beginning as well to take away some of the early humiliation stuff.

It no longer reflects the standards of the rest of the game, and could have caused us dubious issues with patreon revolving around that type of content.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It was more rapey, we changed it and will be changing other parts to the beginning as well to take away some of the early humiliation stuff.

It no longer reflects the standards of the rest of the game, and could have caused us dubious issues with patreon revolving around that type of content.
I see you also removed NTR (the tag at least) was that also part of patreon's pressure.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I see you also removed NTR (the tag at least) was that also part of patreon's pressure.
We never did.
Netori still in the game, and a big part of the main story.
Though I imagine it was removed to stop confusion, as until we get in the NTR route, it only confuses people frankly.

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
Happen to me before. Mine only solution then was to uninstall and install back. Then skip to that part again. Then it should be working fine.

I think need to place the cam at the mirror first. When I place it last. Game doesn't register that section as complete for me.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes