Lord-of-kings

Sep 23, 2018
is this max i could reach in sara progress in latest version? i stalked Darnell got keys found out sara addicted to drugs then????

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So, as I'm waiting to hear back from Uber with regards to the latest script written, and I want to hear all your thoughts on something.

What from a management standpoint do you think would make Patrons want to stay longer? Or for non-Patrons watching this thread now, to entice you to come on board?

It's no surprise to anyone that I'm keen to reach the next goal so we can hire on some additional staff/get some new equipment etc to make these updates faster and hopefully higher quality, so...

- An 'Update completion' bar is one proposal I want to bring forward as a suggestion to Uber, plus hopefully (finally) launch the Discord.

What else would you want to see?

1. Weekly dev diaries. Every monday let's say, you do a short status update. We are working on Clara, scene 3 out of 7, progress is 30%, eta March 20th. Nothing huge, just hate being in the dark. Doesn't even have to have a picture or be longer than this. Knowing when to expect the game and what is happening helps with deciding to stay subbed.

2. Make your 1$ tier give game access. People who support you on patreon do so because they want to support you, and not because it gives them game access, for most part. I can have access to the game the day it releases right here and yet am a 5$ patreon because I can afford it and want to support the game. Some others though may care about it, and after all those people are paying, even if less than others. Besides, by the time the game is done they'd have paid more by far than they would have for a AAA game title that comes out finished.

3. Make saves transferable instead of starting over from begining or having to enter cheat code.

4. Focus on finishing someone's story, a-la Dark Cookie, rather than spread it out.

5. Do the NTR that you plan as a DLC, rather than slow development of the game. Maybe hire a new guy to just work on that alone.

• Love
Reactions: Vamori

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Just started this and it's morning and I have to find danny outside school, but when I try to leave I get the message to go to the principle, when I come out of his office it's evening and time to go home with whatever her name is!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's going on? is he still outside school all night waiting for me, cos I can't get to him? Good start, not

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Just started this and it's morning and I have to find danny outside school, but when I try to leave I get the message to go to the principle, when I come out of his office it's evening and time to go home with whatever her name is!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's going on? is he still outside school all night waiting for me, cos I can't get to him? Good start, not
Just go home and go to sleep and you should see him in the morning at school. Luckily it's made so the game wont make you miss most of events. :unsure: :)

gyungtae ko

Sep 11, 2019
Do you need a candle?
Spend some time in the morning and come home on the day and check the toilet drawer and in the tub.

nidius

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone have a full save of the latest version? For some reason I don't have the option to use the cheat to access the latest content added.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone have a full save of the latest version? For some reason I don't have the option to use the cheat to access the latest content added.
Did you do step by step of what the instructions mentioned? :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes