Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
How do I get into the secret shop? I know it's in the regular store I've talked to Natalia and tried every option but I still can't what am I missing. (I've tried to search in the forum using the search option since people get mad apparently if you repeat a question)

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
How do I get into the secret shop? I know it's in the regular store I've talked to Natalia and tried every option but I still can't what am I missing. (I've tried to search in the forum using the search option since people get mad apparently if you repeat a question)
this

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
iirc you gotta try going into the door at the side of the shop, its been a while since I got to that part
Thanks, but didn't work unfortunately just said to come by later even though I've tried at every different time. Thanks anyway

Figured it out not sure what the problem was but I deleted and redownloaded and now I can get there.

Last edited:

PM350

Oct 24, 2018
Hey, lad. I wanna ask about the hint "Let's find rope to get Tifanny's ball back" idk what should i do about that, please help

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hey, lad. I wanna ask about the hint "Let's find rope to get Tifanny's ball back" idk what should i about that, please help
The rope is at the school practice grounds outside where you met Clara and saw the girl covered in cum. The ropes under the bench.

Reactions: PM350

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

Hello everyone! :)

We're happy to finally announce we have a Discord!

Discord Invite:

Yes, we've finally bought in discord for everyone to chat with us more easily, report bugs, and hopefully, we'll have a generally fun place for everyone to hang out. :)

While the Discord is still in its infancy, and we're working to improve/make it a more fun interactive place, we hope you guys enjoy it, as we're hoping to try to build a real community. :)

If you have some suggestions for what you'd like to see put into the Discord, let us know!

Thank you for your support!

- The Taffy Tales Team

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes