anonharuhi

Jan 11, 2020
is there anyway to reset the save file directory? i accidentaly saved over the load file where you can enter a cheat code from and I cant find anyway to reset it back to default, every redownload/reinstall just gives me the same savefiles.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Lo
is there anyway to reset the save file directory? i accidentaly saved over the load file where you can enter a cheat code from and I cant find anyway to reset it back to default, every redownload/reinstall just gives me the same savefiles.
Look for the auto saves (Marked A in the save/load page). There sometimes remain a previous save file.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
the quest to place the comeras is still broken. its been over 9 months and its still borken. it seems to steam from the game not removing items from iventory. even other quests like when it combines teh plumber stufff they stay in iventory.

so cant advance the prisilla quest since that is bugged and searching thread its been buged since before dec 2018 but then it was a ctd bug not its a complte breaking.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
dude I literally answered that 4 posts above yours.... search the fucking thread people that's what the function is for, your questions have probably been answered over a dozen times already
I saw it, I went to the store and she had nothing for me. I had to come back later and first complete other quests. No need to be so toxic -_-

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I saw it, I went to the store and she had nothing for me. I had to come back later and first complete other quests. No need to be so toxic -_-
well then you search the thread see that it's there and post the right thing stating your game is bugged if anyone has had this or can help.. is that really that hard?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes