Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Absolutely loving this new update. Clara's content is as hot AF, but the surprise packet was Danny.

SPOILER ALERT!

The trap option was brilliant and the content thus far is smoking, including the Xmas option. Danny was a given for trap content, but the addition of a twin sister has amped up the options. Hopefully she's the dominant twin who won't mind loosening up Danny with a strap on whilst he gets used to deepthroating the MC's cock. Either way, looking forward to options aplenty with those two, including plenty of hands-on fun with Danny.

A112548

Jan 14, 2020
so question, i'm stuck on the main targets of Find Becca and Did you hear strange sounds near Darnell's house?
I was at the mall with becca, think, that's when the new quest triggered. I talked to her outside the school with Danny, but nothing, same with talking to her in the hallway, saying she is busy. As for Darnell, i don't have any new place unlocked or anything, so not sure how to proceed!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No homo, and all. But sometimes you run into a male so effeminate that you don't care, lol. I kinda want to see what Maverick said up above. The twin sister 'loosening him up' while he deepthroats you.

Reactions: Lunarius and Vamori

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
How to sneak into the girl's showers
1) go outside, to the sports track
2) go to the smokers' area, spot the ladder there
3) click the ladder, find out it's secured with a lock & chain
4) go to the principal's office to find the key
5) the key should be in one of the little compartments left of his bookshelf
6) unlock the lock, acquire ladder
7) go to the sports track
8) look at the part of the school building where steam is coming from
9) click that place
10) enjoy the show

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone! :)

Progress for wrapping up the Becca/Clara update is going swiftly underway, and while we can't yet give any official indication on dates, we'll try keep in touch and let you know when we get closer to the time of release.

A lot is going to change with this update, a many of you know, the top-secret plot is finally going to kick in, and Becca is finally going to get the full treatment she deserves. :)

After this, we have planned Mary's content and Tiffany's (thus concluding the Mega updates we originally promised).

We have a lot of ambitious plans to try to expand on Taffy Tales and make it more interactive and fun all around,

The good news for future updates is we're nearing our stretch goal, just a little more and we'll be hiring on some additional staff to hopefully speed up some of the work.

Thanks once again to all our patrons for their support, we couldn't do it without you.

-The Taffy Tales Team.

As you can see, Becca's feeling a little 'needy,' how much longer can she hold back her desires? Will Danny find out about her and the MC? What secrets will be uncovered?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone! :)

Progress for wrapping up the Becca/Clara update is going swiftly underway, and while we can't yet give any official indication on dates, we'll try keep in touch and let you know when we get closer to the time of release.

A lot is going to change with this update, a many of you know, the top-secret plot is finally going to kick in, and Becca is finally going to get the full treatment she deserves. :)

After this, we have planned Mary's content and Tiffany's (thus concluding the Mega updates we originally promised).

We have a lot of ambitious plans to try to expand on Taffy Tales and make it more interactive and fun all around,

The good news for future updates is we're nearing our stretch goal, just a little more and we'll be hiring on some additional staff to hopefully speed up some of the work.

Thanks once again to all our patrons for their support, we couldn't do it without you.

-The Taffy Tales Team.

As you can see, Becca's feeling a little 'needy,' how much longer can she hold back her desires? Will Danny find out about her and the MC? What secrets will be uncovered?
Did I miss something, what happened to Becca's bush?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes