Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Wow, I just want to say, this game fucking slaps. It's like Summertime Saga, but interesting. The only negative aspect of this game was the incest getting removed and if I could make a suggestion on that point I've noticed alot of patreon games have begun letting you dictate the name of your mother and sister as well as their relationship to the main character. This would clean up some of the awkward dialogue that results from just being able to name them mom and sis. It would take a little bit of work to implement, but I think doing this two layered designation method with the mom and sister would tip this game into the realm of perfection.

That, or just release a patch on lewdpatcher anonymously.

Oh, another thing: Basically every route other than Clara's is fucked with scenes happening completely out of order. (I.E. Me triggering Gredda's route by finding the ball hours before losing the ball up the tree in the first place or MC asking Becca "Have you ever worn anything other than granny panties a few minutes after buying her lingerie panties and having her wear them in the stall) Another look at the triggers is needed imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: yanderepls

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
DISCORD NEWS!

Hello everyone! :)
We're happy to finally announce we have a Discord!

Discord Invite:

Yes, we've finally bought in discord for everyone to chat with us more easily, report bugs, and hopefully, we'll have a generally fun place for everyone to hang out. :)

While the Discord is still in its infancy, and we're working to improve/make it a more fun interactive place, we hope you guys enjoy it, as we're hoping to try to build a real community. :)

If you have some suggestions for what you'd like to see put into the Discord, let us know!
Thank you for your support!
- The Taffy Tales Team

Reactions: JohnJG

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
"I'm gonna jaw this motherfucker so hard he'll think the south is rising again" LMAO Then ten minutes later you actually get to do it. Fuck, I love this game. I can't believe people are scrambling for a route where the MC is a cuck, or less of a dick. In an ocean of white-bread, do good MCs, its nice to have one who's a fucking asshole.

kamu9900

Dec 26, 2019
Untitled.jpg
Anyone help me with this error? before this version game works fine but Christmas update and this version had same error while I try to play
<Sorry for my bad grammar> :cautious:

May 17, 2018
Man, Danny fucking rocks. Clara fucking rocks.
I'm not gonna lie, when I first started playing I was not a fan. I literally hated everyone in the game, the weak sauce protagonist, the evil side who seemed to think only with his cock. Everyone else was either pathetically weak or sadistic cunt.
But then as I went through the Clara route I started to love this game! I love the fact that while the protagonist (thankfully) grows a pair and starts to stick up for himself, his evil side starts to mellow out and enjoy life more.
Clara is a lotta fun to abuse too, so is Becca and her (spoiler; ) Drug-whore mother.

But holy fuck Danny is hot. Literally can't get enough of him. I'm kinda hoping for lines where the protagonist goes "man, should we just ditch women and focus on getting every guy in town like this? Who cares if its gay?!" or something like that. Seriously, I could play a goddamn whole game centered around Danny, Clara and Becca and ditch everything else.

Fucking with Darnell would be fun too. Either turning the tables on him, or hell, slowly warping him into a trap. Could have a great time with that black ass.

Games like these don't just make for a great hentai game, they change people's sexualities man. Keep up the excellent work!

Last edited:

MBDOOG

Mar 15, 2019
Seem to be stuck when putting the cameras in Priscilla's house. When I place the cameras they aren't removed from the inventory so I can't continue or leave the house.

Dec 26, 2017
Just wondering, has the idea of bots to answer persistent questions been broached? I know people can use the search bar but thats kind of like people returning there carts. You dont have to embrace the asshole but at some point you have to accept its not going away.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes