lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So what happened to the Mom? Its like she just vanished from ever existing
No. She's planned after this update.
Also, our official stance is that she's not the MC's Mom because of patreon policy and blah blah blah censorship stuff blah blah.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i still think the danny crossdress could've been handled better, right now, it feels very out of place, with him, suddenly developing that out of nowhere.

i still defend that it should've been something like: on becca's date, we have the choice of asking her to make him crossdress by telling him that her mom wont allow her to go out with a boy, Danny being naive would buy that, even if he kinda dislike the idea(at first).

from there, we are given another choice on hearing from Becca how their date went, at which point she will be annoyed telling that some guys hit on them, but they went after Danny more.

now, after the second Date, we can find the picture, which will make much more sense. and things can go this way... OR, he can lie, saying that's his cousin, and they took those pictures when she came to the city.

we are then given a third choice, in asking for a date with the cousin, maybe "offer" to talk with Sara, so he can have a proper date(that can later on work on other routes, like letting him date her, to setting him up to be cucked.)

that's not to say that i didnt find his scene interesting, its just too fast and kinda feel forced.

Nexal

May 19, 2017
Hey guys just started playing here and doing my best not to read spoilers but I need some help, do anyone know how to get to the gym?
I already found the gym clothes but have no idea what to do next.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys just started playing here and doing my best not to read spoilers but I need some help, do anyone know how to get to the gym?
I already found the gym clothes but have no idea what to do next.
It's inside the mall. Been awhile so don't remember when it unlocks but if it hasn't for you yet then need to do some more on Gerdas path.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
i still think the danny crossdress could've been handled better, right now, it feels very out of place, with him, suddenly developing that out of nowhere.
I agree its too sudden get Danny from zero to cosplay buttslut so fast.
IMHO the photos should have been of both "normal" cosplay and lingerie, if not just the cosplay.

MC should have then found "only" the normal cosplay ones, and stopped at just Danny cosplaying the first time with relatively conservative clothes.
Then having Danny acting the successive time, as in the current events.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Christ all might, game is good, art looks wonderful even thought some of it seems traced, not that I care about that sort of thing, MC has witty, interesting and genuinely funny dialogue, went into the game after reading few reviews saying he was
Jeffrey Dahmer tier character, so that was a pleasant surprise, he has a strong character development by the end of the update. Content wise, not gonna lie mainly played for Danny and Gerda, I mean the buildup for Vivian after three days was worth it, but it felt like 70% of the game was centered around Cleaning lady Clara. Where that story at thought ? I unsheathed by dick for some occult stuff but it never came back.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Christ all might, game is good, art looks wonderful even thought some of it seems traced, not that I care about that sort of thing, MC has witty, interesting and genuinely funny dialogue, went into the game after reading few reviews saying he was
Jeffrey Dahmer tier character, so that was a pleasant surprise, he has a strong character development by the end of the update. Content wise, not gonna lie mainly played for Danny and Gerda, I mean the buildup for Vivian after three days was worth it, but it felt like 70% of the game was centered around Cleaning lady Clara. Where that story at thought ? I unsheathed by dick for some occult stuff but it never came back.
The story is coming, next update it should finally hit the game.

And thank you! We've worked hard and come a long way since the early releases and we hope to continue to improve the game further :)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Out of nowhere? You do realize, it's been in the works for quite awhile; yes?
im not talking about the idea of him being a trap, but how the game itself goes from him being just an awkward guy, who is in love with a girl, to a cross dresser that is whilling to grind another dude's dick just because he asked for some "role play".

nowhere before has it been mentioned that Danny was into that, we literally find out with a picture that is just there.

he doesnt act like a trap, he doesnt dress like a trap and more importantly he doesnt set up any hint that he might be hinding that side. on the contrary, he looks like he is unconfortable when the MC jokes about it, not because he is afraid of being found out, but just because he isnt into that.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
im not talking about the idea of him being a trap, but how the game itself goes from him being just an awkward guy, who is in love with a girl, to a cross dresser that is whilling to grind another dude's dick just because he asked for some "role play".

nowhere before has it been mentioned that Danny was into that, we literally find out with a picture that is just there.

he doesnt act like a trap, he doesnt dress like a trap and more importantly he doesnt set up any hint that he might be hinding that side. on the contrary, he looks like he is unconfortable when the MC jokes about it, not because he is afraid of being found out, but just because he isnt into that.
Perhaps we'll need to add a clue or two at the start of the game to give more 'hints' to Danny's secret lifestyle.

As well as fix the dozen or so other problems at the start of the beginning of the game.... The bane of my life.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Is there any Danny content planned? not gonna lie the base game and the Christmas special really blue balled trap fanatics, when do we actually get to do him?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Perhaps we'll need to add a clue or two at the start of the game to give more 'hints' to Danny's secret lifestyle.
a lot can be done with Becca's report on how their dates went.
Like she felt she was going out with her female friends more than having a date.
(I'm going to guess Danny is going to be a sissy even if MC doesn't fuck him, right?)

Add a earlier sentence or exchange about him being into cosplay, change the photos and move the grinding to a second or third scene.

Ideally it would go:
1st scene: discovery and Danny puts the cosplay the first time in front of someone
2nd scene: acting scene. Maybe repeatable to build up trust points? subplot of becoming a taffytube vieo-cosplayer, maybe to grind up some small money to easy up the weight on Clara?
3rd scene: acting scene expanded with grinding scene

I think this should be the easiest and fastest way to fix it without having to change much staff, just a few expanded dialogues.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes