JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
what is reverse trap? Will it send me directly to the shadow realm
A reverse trap is a girl who dresses as a boy, for anime reasons that don't make sense. Also, infrequently she randomly has E+ cup breasts that only seem visible and spring out when she takes her shirt off, because magic.

…….or, you know, what ogr blanc said. Lol.

Last edited:

androide

May 3, 2018
How do I progress more with Priscilla after we met at the coffee and she tells me that she has done part of the work?

I'm currently progressing other routes but it doesn't seem to get back to Priscilla...

May 22, 2019
it looks like a big game to me so any walkthrough ? by the way yes im so bad with choices, so i need a walkthrough :(
Actually there is basically only one path so you don't have choices to make in the current version

How do I progress more with Priscilla after we met at the coffee and she tells me that she has done part of the work?

I'm currently progressing other routes but it doesn't seem to get back to Priscilla...
I played the game a long time ago but if I'm not mistaken you have to go to class, try the school or her house

zipunzz

Apr 27, 2019
My game glitches out on the Gerda/Priscilla route when placing the cameras. When I place the one in the shower, it shows the dialogue for placing it, but the shower still gets highlighted when I mouse over it (but I can't click it). The game doesn't let me leave the house, since it doesn't recognize that I've placed all the cameras.
Any fixes?

Edit: skipping days didn't help, so I just went back to a much earlier save

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
Ok when I have Clara work key from the teacher, the guild said 'open the school locker' but I cant find it anywhere. Please help.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ok when I have Clara work key from the teacher, the guild said 'open the school locker' but I cant find it anywhere. Please help.
Check out on the track and look over/around the building with your mouse from what I remember.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
A reverse trap is a girl who dresses as a boy, for anime reasons that don't make sense. Also, infrequently she randomly has E+ cup breasts that only seem visible and spring out when she takes her shirt off, because magic.

…….or, you know, what ogr blanc said. Lol.
You can get them in real life. There was a case of a woman dating another woman while pretending to be a guy to the point where she used a fake penis, some women can pass as effeminate looking men or are just ugly enough to look mannish.

bparkfun

Apr 23, 2019
So you can't save without a code. All the codes listed in here so far haven't worked. Looks like last code was several versions ago. Anyone have a code for current version?

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
So you can't save without a code. All the codes listed in here so far haven't worked. Looks like last code was several versions ago. Anyone have a code for current version?
No, you can absolutely save without a code. The first save slot only requires a code to unlock a save file that skips all the content up to the content in the most recent version. If you want to play from the beginning, just don't bother with it.

And the code for skipping content is listed on the front page, under the tabs cheat code and latest content.

Reactions: gamerererere

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
What I have to do with the mission "Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back", i founded the rope but i don't know what to do next

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
O.K I used the search button for my question which of course a lot before me asked the same question but no answer. I know the game is compatible with old saves thus the code to begin with the new content but I really want to know where is the save location in Android and PC versions so I can transfer my save from Android to PC because on android I s9metimes click randomly just to find something like Becca in class, camera places and school cupboard.
So I really appreciate the help
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes