lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Go to Pricilla backyard and click on the tree

Funny thing this event came for me before I played with Becca

This game is a trigger mess
I've been meaning to find that continuity error, I'll send it to Uber so it'll hopefully be fixed.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Go to Pricilla backyard and click on the tree

Funny thing this event came for me before I played with Becca

This game is a trigger mess
I'd disagree, there's a few and it's only really dialogue that gets thrown off because of it, there's a game I won't name names, but the triggers actually soft lock you out of certain routes. That is what I would call a trigger mess.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
Подскажите, где этот чертов стабильный ключ и как найти Клару в классе вечером ??? Скотч куплен.
P.S. Found the key. How to find Clara?

Last edited:

gamerererere

Jun 5, 2019
No, you can absolutely save without a code. The first save slot only requires a code to unlock a save file that skips all the content up to the content in the most recent version. If you want to play from the beginning, just don't bother with it.

And the code for skipping content is listed on the front page, under the tabs cheat code and latest content.
yeah you tell'em he just need to pay attention its not rocket science

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
for some reason the "sounds at darnell house" quest came up I expect way earlier and unprompted while I was doing the gardening work at Gerdas house for the first time. Darnell house is still greyed out...

Am I fucked or will the quest activate naturally later?
Same thing happened to me, but I was able to reach 100% completion anyway. There are a couple more out or order quest clues, but you can complete them eventually.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I'd disagree, there's a few and it's only really dialogue that gets thrown off because of it, there's a game I won't name names, but the triggers actually soft lock you out of certain routes. That is what I would call a trigger mess.
O.K how about the fact that darnell house quest before unlocking the house and now ( playing on android ) I can't find Becca because when I click on her house nothing happens. One night I came down my house and Mary greets me with good morning. Same with other timed quest, evening quests can be done in the morning. Weekend quests or later quest can be triggered immediately

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
O.K found the post about the save file on PC but no one knows where is it on Android even on Uber discord.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
... So you hated the game, but then decided to spend a couple hours playing it through to a hundred percent anyway.

Masochistic as fuck dude.
I will tell you why in the most technical way:

1-) The text/scene transitions take a bit to long, on the long run, i feel pretty exhausted from reading, some fat dude appeared and i was pretty tired to read his dialog, i have no idea who he is, because i couldnt be bothered to read, someone said exactly the opposite while revewing the game, thats just impossible the game pacing is very slow, in this sense, dialogs are overly extensive.
2-) In the early momments of the game, we need to be going to the toilet a lot, for some reason you enter the toilet to the LEFT, and to leave the toilet you need to go to the left again, while on the right where you're supposed to leave is actually the locker, it takes a while to get used to, because, instead of being by the door which you entered, you are standing from across the room. Same thing happens in the mall.
3-) When you go into the shop, you can't buy more than 1 item without having to restart the conversation, you need to talk to the clerk and read dialogs for every single item you need to buy in the shop.
4-) When doing booty call for Gerda, the bed is still clickable for sleeping action and i ended up saving my game without intending to do so. Also the animation for having sex with Gerda is pretty silly,.
5-) As i said before the sex animation are pretty silly, and show no actual sex, its more like a comic where you get a picture of the penetration, than actual animation, i remember there was a bedroom scene where you get a girl from behind near the mirror and the camera is stationed focusing her front part, showing only her boobs

And i did play the game to the end, so i could have a fair opinion of it, wouldnt be fair to play it half assed and just say "hey i dont like it", but there you have it.

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
I will tell you why in the most technical way:

1-) The text/scene transitions take a bit to long, on the long run, i feel pretty exhausted from reading, some fat dude appeared and i was pretty tired to read his dialog, i have no idea who he is, because i couldnt be bothered to read, someone said exactly the opposite while revewing the game, thats just impossible the game pacing is very slow, in this sense, dialogs are overly extensive.
2-) In the early momments of the game, we need to be going to the toilet a lot, for some reason you enter the toilet to the LEFT, and to leave the toilet you need to go to the left again, while on the right where you're supposed to leave is actually the locker, it takes a while to get used to, because, instead of being by the door which you entered, you are standing from across the room. Same thing happens in the mall.
3-) When you go into the shop, you can't buy more than 1 item without having to restart the conversation, you need to talk to the clerk and read dialogs for every single item you need to buy in the shop.
4-) When doing booty call for Gerda, the bed is still clickable for sleeping action and i ended up saving my game without intending to do so.
5-) As i said before the sex animation are pretty silly, and show no actual sex, its more like a comic where you get a picture of the penetration, than actual animation, i remember where was a mirror scene where you get a girl from behind, and you just show her boobs lol

And i did play the game to the end, so i could have a fair opinion of it, wouldnt be fair to play it half assed and just say "hey i dont like it", but there you have it.
So you don't wanna read and get lost in the toilet. You know if you said you couldnt find the ruler id be on your side but almost every problem you listed sounds more of a problem on your end. Personally never had problems with the shop before or that scene you mentioned. I do agree the animations are mediocre but lostraven said its being improved in the near future. I would say however, respect for playing the game through before giving your opinion.

Reactions: Minos187113

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'll flag that issue to try get that fixed for the next release as I can see why that would be annoying.

Though pretty much everything else comes across as a minor issue at best or just a difference of preference, so there's very little that can be done I'm afraid.

Hope you find a game more suited to your needs,

kudos to playing it all the way through though, I give games an hour to impress me max!

Randeza

May 16, 2018
kinda weirdly hoping that danny is getting included in the next uppdated. Gotta say tho that the ntr wasen't really straightforward or opitonal this is because i have no idea if i skipped it or even encountered it to begin with. My only complain is that the game forces you to the main menu once you completed an update.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
kinda weirdly hoping for getting an update. Gotta say tho that the ntr wasen't really straightforward or opitonal this is because i have no idea if i skipped it or even encountered it to begin with. My only complain is that the game forces you to the main menu once you completed an update.
It's not in the game yet.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
hmm according to front page, ntr will not be added?, but instead removed
No? It just hasn't been added yet. If I remember correctly, we have the next update (which will have more Clara and Becca), then Mary's, then Darnell's sister (which will introduce NTR content).

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes