Randeza

May 16, 2018
No? It just hasn't been added yet. If I remember correctly, we have the next update (which will have more Clara and Becca), then Mary's, then Darnell's sister (which will introduce NTR content).
That means all the updates will small in the future and you will be forced to restart from the beginning. Im confused is it netorare or netori?, since netorare will mean they will have to redo the entire game and also all updates forward will be small and pointless if they go none-netorare content aswell as netorare updates at the same time

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
No? It just hasn't been added yet. If I remember correctly, we have the next update (which will have more Clara and Becca), then Mary's, then Darnell's sister (which will introduce NTR content).
You're forgetting a certain redhead goddess between Mary and Darnell's sister (Chantelle) but otherwise this is correct.

That means all the updates will small in the future and you will be forced to restart from the beginning. Im confused is it netorare or netori?, since netorare will mean they will have to redo the entire game and also all updates forward
Netori is already in the game on the main path, when NTR (netorare/rase?) is added it'll be a different path completely.

Reactions: L30

Randeza

May 16, 2018
You're forgetting a certain redhead goddess between Mary and Darnell's sister (Chantelle) but otherwise this is correct.

Netori is already in the game on the main path, when NTR (netorare/rase?) is added it'll be a different path completely.
great that means all updates going forward will be small and pointless and you will forced wait several updates just to get proper content

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
All games that i know that have gone both none-netorare/netorare routes have provided small half assed updates and made it pointless to support them, which gives little hope to the idea of going both routes aswell in this game. Pick either and just stick with it.
I'm have to say that's a fair assessment of the situation most of the time for most games, but that won't be the case here. Well, I guess I can't say that. It's entirely possible that there will be a string of updates that won't contain any girls you like, just like Summertime Saga, but that won't be the fault of NTR.

Most NTR games try to have a non-NTR route that's haphazard and sloppy, just to have the non-NTR fans play (and hopefully pay for) the game. That's not the case with TT. They are looking into hiring a coder, so updates will come quicker and take some of the workload off of the artist. Speaking of art, a lot of it is already done for the NTR route, they just need to do the sex scenes. So, no, I don't think it'll turn out like you're worried about.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I'm have to say that's a fair assessment of the situation most of the time for most games, but that won't be the case here. Well, I guess I can't say that. It's entirely possible that there will be a string of updates that won't contain any girls you like, just like Summertime Saga, but that won't be the fault of NTR.

Most NTR games try to have a non-NTR route that's haphazard and sloppy, just to have the non-NTR fans play (and hopefully pay for) the game. That's not the case with TT. They are looking into hiring a coder, so updates will come quicker and take some of the workload off of the artist. Speaking of art, a lot of it is already done for the NTR route, they just need to do the sex scenes. So, no, I don't think it'll turn out like you're worried about.
Im not worried about that so much, is good for games to switch up the girls. The concern all started when they put *completely optional and easily avoidable an a straightforward and explicit choice*.

Hopefully TT will do it better and the story won't get horrendous aswell as confusing and mix, you be suprised how often that happens, i guess i will wait see what happens. Ok that is good the artist will be ok with the future workload.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Ok that is good the artist will be ok with the future workload.
Let me correct myself a bit. I'm pretty sure that the artist hasn't drawn anything specific to the NTR route, but a lot of the assets, like the school, mall, map, etc and the character sprites are already complete, so I imagine the art workload for the NTR route is fairly minor.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall the bad part that I personally find in NTR routes is that when the protagonist enters it, it's kind of "no way out". There are many situations that could be explored compared to just "losing":

-Regaining a love interest
-Being dynamic rather than novel style
-Being able to do it half-way

In most of the cases what you find is that you just choose between NTR or non NTR and whatever you choose, you won't get out, but well it's just a personal opinnion.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
In most of the cases what you find is that you just choose between NTR or non NTR and whatever you choose, you won't get out, but well it's just a personal opinnion.
I don't see any issue with this, both parties get what they want. Non-NTR fans get the girls outright, NTR fans watch them fuck other people. What's the point of a route in the middle where no one is happy?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I don't see any issue with this, both parties get what they want. Non-NTR fans get the girls outright, NTR fans watch them fuck other people. What's the point of a route in the middle where no one is happy?
That's only if seen from the content point of view, I understand, if you want NTR you just take that choice, if you don't want NTR you get the other one.

But if you go outside of just the content itself you find that the MC just chooses between being a full badass or a total pussy. If you actually want to relate to the protagonist or try to roleplay and even add more story to the own game, you find out the extreme limitations you have.

Because you can't roleplay the character into anything else, be it a harem master that ends up falling from grace or a starting timid and weak boy that is starting to feel that the people around him are changing and decides to step up.

But well nothing wrong against games that only want to deliver sex scenes, I mean, most games are like that and even more perhaps the extra work wouldn't be appreciated.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
That's only if seen from the content point of view, I understand, if you want NTR you just take that choice, if you don't want NTR you get the other one.

But if you go outside of just the content itself you find that the MC just chooses between being a full badass or a total pussy. If you actually want to relate to the protagonist or try to roleplay and even add more story to the own game, you find out the extreme limitations you have.

Because you can't roleplay the character into anything else, be it a harem master that ends up falling from grace or a starting timid and weak boy that is starting to feel that the people around him are changing and decides to step up.

But well nothing wrong against games that only want to deliver sex scenes, I mean, most games are like that and even more perhaps the extra work wouldn't be appreciated.
This is a really poor justification for NTR in the main route.

Get this, you can have challenges in a story without the lead getting cucked

SavantGlasses

Jun 15, 2018
NTR is sort of in there, it's not against you but Danny tho. Danny likes that one girl and MC uses that against him by having her going on a date with Danny so MC can webcam fuck Danny's mom.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This is a really poor justification for NTR in the main route.

Get this, you can have challenges in a story without the lead getting cucked
Yeah, if the game has a gameplay of course it can, but if you find it a challenge to follow a story until the end... But as always rather than thinking what I mean you say something else. I will directly ask you if you would feel offended if:

-The game made NTR more interactive, based on NPC's actions and you know, it's just to give something to defeat, you can win and end it. However if you don't like that type of gameplay you have the other option.
-You could just directly disable it if you didn't want it so that anything related to NTR would disappear from your game.

Routes are just that, routes. You follow them from beginning to end and get the reward along the way, I just find the route model boring from a storyline perspective, but I can understand the use of it and I do understand if people like it, that's why I only shared an opinion, because of that let's leave it at that okay? just a random opinion more and ignore it if you want.

A whole page about NTR again...
Well if a comment has that word in what they said it is bound to happen, what I do critic is the route system that appears in many games but people will just focus on that word. However that people talk about NTR isn't bad, the only thing is that most of the times it isn't productive.

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Yeah, if the game has a gameplay of course it can, but if you find it a challenge to follow a story until the end... But as always rather than thinking what I mean you say something else. I will directly ask you if you would feel offended if:

-The game made NTR more interactive, based on NPC's actions and you know, it's just to give something to defeat, you can win and end it. However if you don't like that type of gameplay you have the other option.
-You could just directly disable it if you didn't want it so that anything related to NTR would disappear from your game.

Routes are just that, routes. You follow them from beginning to end and get the reward along the way, I just find the route model boring from a storyline perspective, but I can understand the use of it and I do understand if people like it, that's why I only shared an opinion, because of that let's leave it at that okay? just a random opinion more and ignore it if you want.

Well if a comment has that word in what they said it is bound to happen, what I do critic is the route system that appears in many games but people will just focus on that word. However that people talk about NTR isn't bad, the only thing is that most of the times it isn't productive.
If I don't know what you mean it's because you're not being very clear but it sounds like what I guessed, you want to be cucked by default and then challenge that, well that's just you arguing for your preference not something good and it's what the game started with and most likely turned a lot of people away.

I wasn't talking of gameplay, characters face challenges all the time in stories whether it be villains, life crisis or winning the affection of someone. Resolving Clara's financial problems was a challenge in the story.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
If I don't know what you mean it's because you're not being very clear but it sounds like what I guessed, you want to be cucked by default and then challenge that, well that's just you arguing for your preference not something good and it's what the game started with and most likely turned a lot of people away.

I wasn't talking of gameplay, characters face challenges all the time in stories whether it be villains, life crisis or winning the affection of someone. Resolving Clara's financial problems was a challenge in the story.
Challenges means that you can lose, if you can fail about resolving Clara's problems then I do agree. Overall I do agree you can have challenges, but most of the time they are really easy and inconsequent or they directly are part of a story without a chance to lose.

Overall what I said isn't about "being cucked by default", however what is true is that I like to be challenged for the girls and defeat all the shitty characters that want to take them, but that's why I said that to those that don't like that type of content then just add an option to disable it and nothing happened.

Being fair the difference won't matter to someone that just hates NTR and would disable it, but for the rest it can make the game more fun to play. But it can be used in almost all fetishes, I believe that characters interacting back with you is kind of more interesting.

Things like a girl being able to get horny and asking you for sex, that a dominant girl wants to be serviced suddenly and things like that, I just like characters interacting with you without having to initiate every single action or sex talk. I do appreciate a lot tiny things like when a girl is in love with you going to your house to walk with you to school and things like that. It's what I like, interactive games in which characters answer to what happens.

But well will leave it at just that, I just tend to comment about it here and there.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes