Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Not really?
One is divorced, the other he has the permission of the cuck husband.
"Has the permission" Under threat of death otherwise if he doesn't get the dosh for the husband to pay his shit.

out of curiosity will there be any incest in the future, with mc mom/sister, Gerda-Pricilla, Becca-Sara (3some)..or even Clara-Danny fun? would love it if there was anything between them and mc too, but with patreon rules and such i dont have high hopes for games containing much incest anymore -.-' :(
For now? No, it's supposedly going to be probably released by one of the kind people here at F95 later on after the game's more complete. We're still missing what? 3 Mega updates on top of the other two paths.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
"Has the permission" Under threat of death otherwise if he doesn't get the dosh for the husband to pay his shit.
You mixed it up. The useless gambler is the divorced one. The OTHER one is the cuckold fetishist. Lol. Thank god for all these worthless husbands, am I right? Makes the MC's life much easier. ;)

Though I am a little curious if the MC will ever break up an actual FUNCTIONAL relationship and take the girl. I don't think he or anyone else in the game so far has done or even tried that yet. Except maybe that dominatrix maid, considering whats implied about her relationship with the MC's neighbour.............

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
At the start of this game.... I did not think I'd like Clara so much. And her story has only gotten better. Cucking the husband on livestream? come on man, that is gold!

incestdude

Aug 5, 2018
I really don't understand the game. Mary and MC roommates are the first characters to appear. It's because they are so attractive at the beginning of the game. But up to now, there is no content and notice from Mary and her sister. I'm losing patience

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
out of curiosity will there be any incest in the future, with mc mom/sister, Gerda-Pricilla, Becca-Sara (3some)..or even Clara-Danny fun? would love it if there was anything between them and mc too, but with patreon rules and such i dont have high hopes for games containing much incest anymore -.-' :(
Goshg, GMDZ, incest? In my Parteon-funded chrisrtian game?
That would be haram and the game would be removed for not being kosher!

This is a Healthy Game for Healthy People, no incest here! Bad GMDZ! Bad!

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
when i load my save game i can't use the "left click" button of the mouse except when i use the main menu. how to fix this? pls help?

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
In regards to what exactly?
The updates or upcoming content. v0.14.3b I have all scenes unlocked and just waiting. Forgot the names of the characters to be honest so I'll look for a guide which has a picture of them all without needing to relaunch this game. Until next update, that is.

Halloween and Christmas expansions should be implemented in the game as part of an option in the main menu.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
for confirmation. is the cheat code always working for the last version or is it for a specific update only?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
idk how to contact the dev or if it's only my phone to blame but

just ran into a bug where I can't have taffy tales app and the 2 event side story app installed in the same place. is that a bug caused by the dev or android?
if I try to install the christmas apk version. this one will be in "desktop". then if i install the main game, the christmas version will be gone and replaced by the main game in desktop

qay123

Mar 17, 2019
Does someone know/ has a guess when the next Update is coming out ? Last time I checked it was end of January/February?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes