abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I am eagerly waiting for Mary mega update Don't know when we will get that update because the becca clara mega update is not even finished yet as mentioned in this thread and as per speed of updates i think it will go till june because as per me the mary mega update is going to be bigger than becca clara mega update its really very hard to wait that long. there are other good games also like Apocalust ,Midnight paradise, Filf, WIAB, Sinfull blueballing,Milfy city and many others but nearly all these games are in same state i.e traversing from one update to other in a very slow manner. Some of the above developers are not having enough resources to make the progress fast enough, while some are having money and resources both but they are thinking to much but doing less because they want to make a game out of this world for which they don't have enough ideas and they are experimenting to get ideas or to create ideas like in case of midnight paradise or they are halting the progress of one game for other like Filf so ultimately all the good games are either progressing very slow or not progressing at all which is like making things boring and will take a toll on the popularity of this thread...

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I want to add a nice solemn pledge you have to make not to bitch to Uber and me if you willingly torture yourself with NTR.
Luckily NTR and such doesn't bother me as much as some other people, but whooo boy hats off to you for remaining calm when people keep asking about the NTR stuff for like solid 3 pages.

That, and the dreaded ruler questions

andr3w

Jan 10, 2019
Im stuck at moment after sex scene in Jessica room, except some replices while i click on some stuff, nothing happens. Ver. 14.3b, android.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? The only quest avalible to me is to "head to Priscilla's house" but there's nothing to do there.

Edit: I found out, it was in the barn in the backyard.

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
i tried what you did but somehow it didnt work? do i need to do something before trying to take the keys from her cause when i choose flirt at the end he keeps on saying back to the drawing board maybe i need to plan how to get the key??
Ok try flirt with her so she brings up the key, then try to steal the key, choose wait and finally now grab the keys

And on another note, would anyone know how to trigger Darnell's house to open up? I still have the "Did you hear strange sounds from Darnell's house" quest but no way to open his house up

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
We promised we'd add NTR route, we will do it, but we have other obligations first. Mainly the main story, Mary and then Tiffany.

I want to add a nice solemn pledge you have to make not to bitch to Uber and me if you willingly torture yourself with NTR.
I've been wondering about the NTR route that was promised, is the options for the NTR route going to be that those who don't want it can fight it and put a stop to it in the story? Or is it just going to be an option that pops up asking if you want to go this route(NTR) or steer away from it(shutting the NTR route down right there)?

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
I've been wondering about the NTR route that was promised, is the options for the NTR route going to be that those who don't want it can fight it and put a stop to it in the story? Or is it just going to be an option that pops up asking if you want to go this route(NTR) or steer away from it(shutting the NTR route down right there)?
I'm pretty sure its just going to be gated choices, which will close out paths after a little while. Like, investigating Darnell after seeing him groping Sara in class, or staying out of it. That's obviously a choice that would lead to Sara being manipulated by Darnell if you don't do anything, so I'd assume the more proactive choices will lead you down the main route, and passive/submissive choices will lead down the NTR route.

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure its just going to be gated choices, which will close out paths after a little while. Like, investigating Darnell after seeing him groping Sara in class, or staying out of it. That's obviously a choice that would lead to Sara being manipulated by Darnell if you don't do anything, so I'd assume the more proactive choices will lead you down the main route, and passive/submissive choices will lead down the NTR route.
I see what you mean, but as far as I have gotten, doesn't it seem it would be better for multiple attempts of the NTR to try and happen with each character(for story sake) and then you put a stop to it before it locks you out of the NTR route with that specific character, like what you said with the Sara scene, even though its not there yet, I feel like Darnell is going to try and keep poking around till you really put him in his place, like the scene with Priscilla where he grabs her but it gives you the option to punch him or just pull her back to you, I'm guessing that is what determines whether you want to go NTR or not with those two choices, but along with that update what I wanted to know is it going to have multiple attempts from Darnell to try and get your girls from you, after reading the scene with Darnell and the Principal, he tells Darnell he doesn't give a shit if he fucks all the women in the MC's life, which has me to believe he is going to attempt to get all the girls from us, including the ones we already saved so far

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The NTR route is tied to the choice to tell the doctor about the voice in your head. If you tell him, you're going to get non-stop NTR'd by every girl in the game, if you don't, you're on the main path and getting with every girl in the game. I'm assuming helping Darnell will eventually put you on his "friendship route," but we know little to nothing about that yet.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
The NTR route is tied to the choice to tell the doctor about the voice in your head. If you tell him, you're going to get non-stop NTR'd by every girl in the game, if you don't, you're on the main path and getting with every girl in the game. I'm assuming helping Darnell will eventually put you on his "friendship route," but we know little to nothing about that yet.
Hopefully we get to see a Harem route, from how the content is going so far with what we are able to get through seems to push for a Harem route, from what you're telling me about telling the doctor(which I never felt the need to do) that you have a voice in your head and he helps you clear it out is putting you on full track with the NTR route unless they say otherwise, and the friendship route makes me think of it like a sharing route, since the beginning of Taffy Tales, I never felt any need to try and understand Darnell or befriend him, but going the friendship route feels like it will end in the you sharing your girls with him or something up that alley unless they say otherwise, so far with how the main route right now is going makes it seem like the NTR attempts are going to be picking at you every now and then till there comes a choice where you put a stop to it with all the girls involved. That's what I'm getting from my experience playing through to 70% so far even though my play through is backwards

Reactions: preglovr12

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Uberpie is a smart guy, he make first the harem route for when he do th NTR route it will really hurts because we like and identificate with the MC during the harem route.

A master move.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes