exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I wanna try this game but i have a question, are the sex scenes animated or just still cg images ?
still no animated cg's which is sad, although there is some kinda sequence on some scenes on the latest updates, perhaps he does an animated version one day.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
1581763998647.png
Hey everyone :)

Happy belated Valentine's day! We hope you all had a wonderful day with whoever or however you chose to spend it. :)
Work continues steadily for Taffy Tales, we hope we'll finally be able to give a set date soon on when we plan to release.
Also, thank you all for your awesome suggestions once again, we will put them into a poll in the next post for each of you to decide and vote on which scene you want the most.
We'll try implement the most voted for the scene as soon as possible!
NOTE: The winning 'scene' will not be in the upcoming update but a following, as we want to afford further delays, no matter how juicy the scene is!
-The Taffy Tales Team

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Greetings, I have a problem when I check for the stable key.
The game stop on this screen without getting the key. I watched walkthroughs and normally this two points usually disapear.
Thanks

Raczel

Feb 13, 2020
Cant find the gym clothes. I read there are in the back yard but i only found the dog, the glory hole and the tree house. Someone can help me?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Cant find the gym clothes. I read there are in the back yard but i only found the dog, the glory hole and the tree house. Someone can help me?
Why the hole is glory one ... Your thoughts are quite dirty, you know?

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Looks like the dev is riding his patron
I see.....so in this analogy, the patrons are the moo girl Becca, whilst the true evil of our time is the seemingly sadistic rider, who will crumble and do whatever someone wants so long as they take charge and have a good arm with a riding crop? Hmmm.

"picks up riding crop"

Welp. For science, I guess.........

Last edited:

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Greetings, I have a problem when I check for the stable key.
The game stop on this screen without getting the key. I watched walkthroughs and normally this two points usually disapear.
Thanks
Did you click the drawer (I believe it is the second drawer) and choose the bottom option? I had an issue with that sequence where it was still acting as though I was placing cameras in the room, but was still able to get the key.

Raczel

Feb 13, 2020
Hi.
Can someone help me with two task please?

Help clara to find the school projector (i cant move some furniture)
Noise in darnells house (i cant find his house in the map)

Thanks!!!

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Hi.
Can someone help me with two task please?

Help clara to find the school projector (i cant move some furniture)
Noise in darnells house (i cant find his house in the map)

Thanks!!!
As for Clara, you only have to move 3 things not all of it. I had some trouble to start as well. mostly it's stuff on right-hand side I think.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Did you click the drawer (I believe it is the second drawer) and choose the bottom option? I had an issue with that sequence where it was still acting as though I was placing cameras in the room, but was still able to get the key.
Thanks for responding and Yes, I read in this forum that it was the second drawer. But when I click on it, those two points appear and I don't have the possibility to interact with anything.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Ok, i might just be a complete idiot, but how can i gain money? Please help...
You make money inside the school bathroom. If the option "make money" on the does not appear when you click on the door keep doing the quests.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes