Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Where to place the third camera.....
I have already placed the camera in Priscilla's bathroom and bedroom......

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
1581974914741.png
Ok, stuck again. I'm doing Priscilla and Becca's quest, i've just spied them in the shower, i was trying to date Becca at the cinema but now i can't trigger the next event because i'm not able to find Priscilla at her own house. Any tips?

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Ok, stuck again. I'm doing Priscilla and Becca's quest, i've just spied them in the shower, i was trying to date Becca at the cinema but now i can't trigger the next event because i'm not able to find Priscilla at her own house. Any tips?
If you have visited Becca's house, they're at the stable

Reactions: ZaleTheKing

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play this game for the first time, is there a sex scene with mom/sister?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey, I know things have been quiet this end and I haven't been quite as chatty on this thread.

Not much to say other than things are still underway for the next update.

Yes, the wait is tedious, and yes, I wish I had more answers to give, as soon as I have more info it'll be posted.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Hey, I know things have been quiet this end and I haven't been quite as chatty on this thread.

Not much to say other than things are still underway for the next update.

Yes, the wait is tedious, and yes, I wish I had more answers to give, as soon as I have more info it'll be posted.

Could someone make a table with a pic of the characters with their names into OP? Getting hard to track who is who

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes