laracroft69

Feb 23, 2020
I think I've run into a weird bug. I can't continue after the first blowjob scene with Clara. It's nightime and the minimap is disabled. I can only move using the arrows at the bottom and I can only move from the school to Priscillas place and once I get there I'm stuck. I tried loading an earlier save and noticed that's always night at Priscillas house and I run into the same issue again.
actually had to dig through the registry and the huge ass binary file (HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/UberPie/TaffyTales/wholeGameStateversion) and set isMiniMapLocked to false and tada. The minimap was enabled after the scene and I could go to taffy town.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Pretty much finished with Summertime Saga, should I pick this up now or wait for the next update?
I recommend to wait till the next update, it shouldn't be too much longer, maybe early next month? Will have a decent amount of extra content and you won't need to replay your progress that way.

Socksandsandels

Oct 24, 2018
How do find the rope to get Tiffanys ball back? I have a rope but?? I have read you have to go the treehouse, but can't get to the treehouse... I just says I should repair it with wood (which I have??)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like we should get at least one danny scene per update.
I feel like we should get zero Danny scenes per update unless they fit into the content of the update.
We'll just have the pro Danny and Anti Danny fans fight to the death, the winner decides through blood and honour for the horde.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes