gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
you can expect delays from these devs, or last minute
Please, stfu when you don't know anything. I think the developers of Taffy Tales have been expectionally fair and freaking clear about the deadlines. Not to mention the constant communication with us - even with the part of the scene, which gets this game for free. So hold your horses and mind your tongue.

How about fuck you? We actually released early last time, much to everyone's surprise, and other than 1 slip up have hit our marks fairly well.

If we can't hit a deadline there's a damn good reason and the work will show for it.
I hate to suck up, but I think you guys have held your end of the "bargain" fucking fantastically. In case of a delay: nobody here minds one bit, when things are communicated well. You have produced quality, and you guys have my support and trust. Can't wait for the update, have a great weekend!

Edit: I should add. Nobody here, of a sound mind, will complain. Of course idiots exist. Pay no heed if possible

Nov 24, 2018
How about fuck you? We actually released early last time, much to everyone's surprise, and other than 1 slip up have hit our marks fairly well.

If we can't hit a deadline there's a damn good reason and the work will show for it.
If I had to deal with these dipshits all the time as a developer, I’d probably delay the release out of pure spite.

Thank you for the hard work UberPie, I’m excited to see what you’ve cooked up for the past few months.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019

Its okay, Raven. We all know how hard you work and how great you and Uberpie's track record is, particularly recently. There there. Pay no mind to the silly troll. "headpats"

Everyone, lend me your energy. Raven needs consoling from dealing with idiots once again! Offer him headpats and handholding - you know, all the lewd stuff. ;)

Kloighoul

Jul 5, 2019

lostraven I apologize for all these discussions, as it seems that it was my comment that started all this, but I also want to say that I really like the game and that you are doing a great job!

Reactions: slashbang and kiro

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Its okay, Raven. We all know how hard you work and how great you and Uberpie's track record is, particularly recently. There there. Pay no mind to the silly troll. "headpats"

Everyone, lend me your energy. Raven needs consoling from dealing with idiots once again! Offer him headpats and handholding - you know, all the lewd stuff. ;)
Headpats? Everyone here's way too lewd for my innocent mind!
:oops:

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
lol are you really comparing cyberpunk to this ?
Hes right, development from a MASSIVE title to the smallest find the exact same issues. Even with professionals and planning.

That being said, some developers here are known for their.......lack of content and delays to extend hype... But TT has different issues imho. But overall, it is one of the higher quality groups out there. The sad fact is that due to the MASS of shitty teams who over promise and delay, groups like this are just expected to be the same. When they really are the outliers and actually bring quality.

D

Deleted member 2118051

Is the current update going to implement NTR or is it going to be for the next update in the near future?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I find it funny that people are trying to evaluate the development of the game while they don't know anything about what is happening in the background. It's like, the only thing we know is the content and how much time updates take, nothing else. You either like it or not.

Like...unless it gets to the certain point like SummertimeSaga, Town Uncovered, Milfy City etc then complaining is absurd.

Meanwhile I just hope Taffies keep up producing really great content and don't become discouraged.

the problem with most devs is that they release updates rather rarely, several updates take literally years and during that time a lot of things can change, including their initial fervor when it comes to making a game. The only thing that worries me if I happen to take liking to some game.

Haremskönig

Apr 2, 2019
sorry dudes, what is NTR?
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

• Angry
Reactions: Turkis and bosa43

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I find it funny that people are trying to evaluate the development of the game while they don't know anything about what is happening in the background.
You have some posters with poor social skills and I am not trying to be mean, just when you deal with nerd circles in real life you'll notice some of them have actual issues like autism and the like compounded by the fact that people are disconnected online and an element of common courtesy is lost.

The issue is that these same people will post when a game is deserving of criticism and their poorly worded comments should not be used as a defense, although I do not consider this game to one deserving of criticism. Taffy Tales is like an inverse Summertime Saga in that the quality improved immensely around the same time the other game fell.

Reactions: megaman915

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
You have some posters with poor social skills and I am not trying to be mean, just when you deal with nerd circles in real life you'll notice some of them have actual issues like autism and the like compounded by the fact that people are disconnected online and an element of common courtesy is lost.

The issue is that these same people will post when a game is deserving of criticism and their poorly worded comments should not be used as a defense, although I do not consider this game to one deserving of criticism. Taffy Tales is like an inverse Summertime Saga in that the quality improved immensely around the same time the other game fell.
I am sorry, it's 4 a.m where I live, are you saying that you've gone through all my posts and based on that you decided that I have an autism and that I am a nerd?

Furthermore this came because you believe my comment is too defensive(or rather too supportive) while - had it been those other games - there should be criticism?

...your dedication is admirable, you are really standing out with assuming things and your intuition which as I suspect guided you to this conclusion, is remarkably bad. If you happen to be investing money now, please reconsider, you will go broke!

Man...I guess this is what they call language barrier.

Do not get me wrong, although the way you described it is...well...you are right, but I wouldn't be assuming so many things in regards to identities of the people posting. There are just so many factors and variables :)

As for TT...well maybe saying that complaing is absurd was too much.

gamerererere

Jun 5, 2019
how about we all just wait on the update without fighting okay we are all a little anxious about it and we all want it to come out but these feelings should not cloud our judgement of others uber pie is working on bringing us this master piece of a game the least we could do is just wait and hope it dosent delay so just wait

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
sorry dudes, what is NTR?
Japanese acronym for 3 different fetish types found in hentai. Netori, Netorase, and Netorare. Netori denotes the feeling of taking something away from someone (so if in a story, if the main character seduces someones wife or girlfriend away from them, that's netori). Netorase is typically sharing (fairly self-explanatory). Netorare is.....easily the most controversial, as it is a rather strange fetish involving someone losing something precious, and having it degraded. This can play out in a few ways, be it from the perspective of a male protagonist having his significant other taken away and corrupted, with his knowledge or not; alternatively it can be a female protagonist who is losing her morality and love for all the things she previously considered important in life until she's left nothing but a hollow shell of who she once was. Its not exactly cuckold, as it doesn't necessarily mean that the person involved knows about or enjoys the humiliation, just that the person is losing something. So taking, sharing, and loss.

Netorare is the one most frequently referenced with the acronym, though. So if you hear someone ask if "NTR" is in a game, generally they're asking about Netorare.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes