shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Actually there are 2d h games much faster released than Taffy Tales

SexNote & Milftoon Drama
look, between milftoon and taffy, i prefer taffy, milftoon is very cute, they look like princesses but that's all, taffy is much more detailed, it gives more lust ... compared to the speed Taffy takes longer, but it has more content

Reactions: Pizzapockets
Mar 19, 2020
you mean the warnings/choice you are given 4ntr content?
Probably, now there is no plot NTR, but at the beginning of the game can clearly notice that black guy is and Mary, tiffany, French teachers have intersection, if you have NTR options, probably also can appear among the three, I analysis plot is "call psychological doctor, another personality is eliminated, peteris a weak pussy, and then around the woman being blackmail, be fucked"
But then it seems that the story of the cleaner can't go on, and the whole story can't be started.So I'm not looking forward to NTR, but I'm looking forward to the plot of the whole story, and the other dark personality looks evil but has a little bit of compassion, and his attitude towards the cleaner clearly shows that he doesn't share women with others.I really want to know how the whole script works, whoever designed the story, he must have a lot of ideas, support, by the way, NTR must die, I become the god of true love, One punch killed NTR

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

jojokujostar

Dec 16, 2017
Netori is the mc fucking someone's wife or girlfriend. Like danny's dad watching while Clara gets railed live on cam. Good times

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright, I think it's safe to say there's been a delay.
I don't know why, I'm not gonna put a date on it and leave you all on the edge of your seats waiting.

Just know I need to hear back from Uber because I don't know myself, and let I'll let everyone know.

Jun 7, 2019
Alright, I think it's safe to say there's been a delay.
I don't know why, I'm not gonna put a date on it and leave you all on the edge of your seats waiting.

Just know I need to hear back from Uber because I don't know myself, and let I'll let everyone know.

At least you’re open and honest about it. Can’t complain since most of us are parasites who aren’t contributing much to the actual game anyway. So the least we could do is be patient and understanding and continue to show our support no matter how hard it may be. Hopefully this thread keeps can keep its shit together.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
As someone who does support this game on patreon, is there going to be an official announcement there about the delay on there? Also, do you have any idea how long the release has been pushed back?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
As someone who does support this game on patreon, is there going to be an official announcement there about the delay on there? Also, do you have any idea how long the release has been pushed back?
As I don't have a direct access to the Patreon, I couldn't make an official annoucement, only Uber can.
At this time I couldn't say till I hear back from Uber.

Reactions: Nyarwhal

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Stop equating release speed, quality, update size(s), and the differing situations in each projects man-power and financial abilities like every 2D is on the same production level.
You can't find anything in the game industry that is completely equal in all aspects.

It's totally legit to compare MD with Taffy here is why:
Both games are handdrawn, erotic games, don't have the biggest budgets, getting support trough the patreon plattform plus this games don't have the best art...
Animations in MD are better (more frames & many more than in TT)

• Angry
Reactions: viralz and Nyarwhal

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You can't find anything in the game industry that is completely equal in all aspects.

It's totally legit to compare MD with Taffy here is why:
Both games are handdrawn, erotic games, don't have the biggest budgets, getting support trough the patreon plattform plus this games don't have the best art...
Animations in MD are better (more frames & many more than in TT)
Shows what you know,

Milftoon Drama is an extension of Y3DF studios. Yes, they have a bigger budget and way more staff.
They also produce multiple comics.

Reactions: Thermophob

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Shows what you know,

Milftoon is an extension of Y3DF studios. They have a bigger budget and way more staff.
They also produce multiple comics.
They are part of Y3DF but only cause they receive more money doesn't mean that they can put most of that cash to produce Milftoon Drama.
Biggest part of there budget goes to work on those comics, youre talking about.

They have different artists and all of them have to be paid.
Producing hundrets of comics costs much more than working on one game.

Even if they receive 10 times more than Uber but in the same time they have many, many more outgoings cause they have much more projects than UP.

• Angry
Reactions: Nyarwhal

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
They are part of Y3DF but only cause they receive more money doesn't mean that they can put most of that cash to produce Milftoon Drama.
Biggest part of there budget goes to work on those comics, youre talking about.

They have different artists and all of them have to be paid.
Producing hundrets of comics costs much more than working on one game.

Even if they receive 10 times more than Uber but in the same time they have many, many more outgoings cause they have much more projects than UP.
What?

You really don't get it do you?

They don't have to put 'most' of the cash into Milftoon Drama, they already have the money from their other work(s) and resources in place that they can focus on producing both with little to know delay.

Also, mentioning 'paying for all them artists' as if they're running a deficit or something. It completely negates the fact they clearly make a good enough profit to not only keep producing the work, but to actual grow and expand production wise.

It's what happens when you're a studio.
Not a two man crew.

P.S, we pretty much keep up to pace with SS, who are 10+ strong I believe at this point, but sure, compare us to a full blown studio that takes in not only numerous membership fees and has a full

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes