gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
^- Shame that most of these games were either abandonded or aren't even half complete/not that great. Pretty much all Nergals' games have been abandoned prematurely, what a prime example of indie dev burning out. I still remember his post when he described how he went for a smoke, thought life, and decided to close down patreon. Hope Uber doesn't smoke guys haha.

Though you need to give it him that he put on hold all pledges in the process.
Yeah, after leeching of from his patreons for many a month, he finally decided to do the right thing. I think a refund would have been in order, for at least like 5 or 6 months worth of subscriptions. Then when he finally came around, I guess it was the third time, he just piled up some shit together, wrapped it up in a string of vomit and ta-dah, pretended he had finished his games. Poor patreons, poor fans, poor UD and especially poor, poor AZL.

Reactions: Qianke

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
I am stuck at the mall. I had to meet precilla there at the cafe and now It won't let me leave the mall. Do I have to reload the game? or is there something I am missing?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Actually that's not it, to put it in simple terms in netori you are screwing the girl, in netorare she is getting screwed in front of you instead. Does that make sense? There is no "forced" intercourse otherwise different tags would apply...

So in the end all these netorare terms boil down to the matter of perspective. A situation where there is a guy fucking a girl in front of another guy. It can be both netori and netorare depending on which side you imagine yourself to be.

Like someone has already mentioned previously, netorare or cuckoldry is actually niche...fetish? I am 100% sure most people imagine themselves in the main role, not as observers.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
What happened with the site, why is my previous post full of emotes hm

Wow, this actually makes it quite hilarious, what a coincidence!

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Although MD animations have more frames than Taffy but they take a hit when it comes to quality, Taffy's art is WAY more refined and most people prefer quality over quantity.

View attachment 603568 View attachment 603569

its like comparing a freshman's thesis with one of a PhD
you can't really compare these two art styles. even if its 2d.
MD art is 90's disney princess art style
TT has an oil paint kinda style.
comparing them is pretty much moot.

Reactions: Elias85

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
I just hope the "hardcore sexshop" background picture will be changed in this update, it's really stand out(?) with the rest of the game (in a bad way)....

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
Actually that's not it, to put it in simple terms in netori you are screwing the girl, in netorare she is getting screwed in front of you instead. Does that make sense? There is no "forced" intercourse otherwise different tags would apply...

So in the end all these netorare terms boil down to the matter of perspective. A situation where there is a guy fucking a girl in front of another guy. It can be both netori and netorare depending on which side you imagine yourself to be.

Like someone has already mentioned previously, netorare or cuckoldry is actually niche...fetish? I am 100% sure most people imagine themselves in the main role, not as observers.

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
Heard back from Uber, there's a delay but everything is nearly done.

I'm to recieve a file with everything on it and do the last of the stuff, need to add some descriptions plus quest descriptions etc.
Was that reply toward me? if so... If i Go back in, I just can go back to the cafe. The only three places it lets me go is cafe, inner mall, or outside of the mall. I can't get to the map or my house or the school or anything.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Was that reply toward me? if so... If i Go back in, I just can go back to the cafe. The only three places it lets me go is cafe, inner mall, or outside of the mall. I can't get to the map or my house or the school or anything.
Eh? What's the issue? Where are you trying to get to? Do you have access to the gym?

Send a screenshot.

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
Eh? What's the issue? Where are you trying to get to? Do you have access to the gym?

Send a screenshot.
I just can't leave the area. I can only go inside the mall. Won't let me go to the map to select a different place to go. I can just go inside the mall.

Untitled.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes