RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I can't get past after naming my character without it not responding and crashing.... Please help me play this game, because it looks good.... Please help me someone...

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
C'mom let's be a bit less lazy. You just need to read a couple of previous pages to find it.;)
I searced "password and cheat" words but I didnt take any result. What are you expecting from me read 54 page. If you want to help me say the pasword I dont need anything else. Whatever I dont need it either.

I finish the release whit %100 scenes. NTR doesnt evoidable. So far so good. Art is fantastic. But the game is blue ball game. There is no scenes. Only at the opening you see a bare tits thats all you can see. I recomment to play one year later. Its a good game but lack of content.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Fuck that then. Funny how UberPie did a 'Ntr yay or nay' poll on his Patreon & the overwhelming majority said 'NO'
then he just went and did it anyways...
Whatever, I hope those who like this stuff enjoy it at least.
I wouldn't be so hasty.

The only scenes you get are: *SPOILERS, DUH*

- Principal getting a blowjob from an unkown schoolgirl (tentaively confirmed to not be either sister nor childhood friend)
- Shop clerk getting banged by some random guy (you don't even know her name)
- Mom gets accosted by the black bully (she's slutty so she briefly entertains the notion of giving in, before you step in)
- Sister getting bossed around and told to expose herself to you and bully (only scene that might be actually considered NTR)

Most scenes are about people being slutty or perverted, the only scene that might actually be considered NTR is that last one, and even then, some people have suggested it may be due to hypnosis.

I also dislike NTR, but I'd give the game a chance and not just dismiss because saw a character they might like fucking someone else and just go "FUCKING NETORARE". Wait for further updates to confirm.

Also, the art is great and having the mom sniffing the MC's cum-drenched briefs is great by themselves.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
the one blowing the principal could be priscilla or the girl in the banner that hasn't appear in the game. idk about sister, and childhood friend could be but she hasn't show any signs of anything yet... still waiting for the doggos taking over some milfs, and get an option to prevent it to happen for the ones not into beasty.

joe2ooo

May 16, 2018
I was eager to play the game. I downloaded it using one of the given links. But as soon as I started the game and clicked the start button in the main menu the game crashed. I downloaded it from zippy and then mega but it crashes whenever I play. Any solutions please? I want to play this game very badly.​

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone help?
I've fixed the fence, experienced the bully's dog pooping on the flowers, had the french teacher give me the cup
and had the bully show his girl in the sports yard.

But now I'm out of tasks and nothing is starting.
I've used the cup many times but nothing came from that.

What do Ido now?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I can't even play the game all I get up to is choosing my name then it crashes and doesn't respond.... HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE........

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The antagonist suggests that MC do his French homework for him, MC struggles somewhat to refuse. As for the sister, it could be blackmail, maybe, but the narrator's description seemed to me to imply mind control more. We'll see what's going on eventually, I guess.
That's an interesting take on that... But I thought it was just fear of a good old fashioned ass whoopin'. Let's not forget that Darnell is already strong in his own right, and not only that, he has goons that are willing to do his bidding. As you said, we'll see.

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
I searced "password and cheat" words but I didnt take any result. What are you expecting from me read 54 page. If you want to help me say the pasword I dont need anything else. Whatever I dont need it either.

I finish the release whit %100 scenes. NTR doesnt evoidable. So far so good. Art is fantastic. But the game is blue ball game. There is no scenes. Only at the opening you see a bare tits thats all you can see. I recomment to play one year later. Its a good game but lack of content.

cheat code:ecNHw0KI

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes