Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, this animation is hot, but look at some other games..there is this guy spiral vortex something that has been animating things for years now. To me all their animations are ludicrous looking. Animation needs to be fluid and feel natural...I don't know, I don't care much about this personally like I said, but I think that it'd require a lot of funds to do this properly at least.
Dude I just showed you a developer earning less than a grand on patreon with 115 patrons making a simple yet amazing animation. It was fluid and natural. You don't like animations and thats okay but it doesn't mean that is what's best for the game though. Animations will no doubt take this game to another level. I was just showing that it can be done without being too complex.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Point One:

Animation is much easier to do with 3D models then with 2D animations. Models you can just move. It's a bit more intensive to make it into an animation, but not a lot harder. A 2D work needs multiple "frames" or complete images to make an animation. This is very labor intensive. Especially if you want the animation to be fluid. Fluidity requires a greater number of frames. It also requires more things in motion per-frame. It's easier but less satisfying if it's just a penis going in an out, versus the whole body moving and responding to what's happening.

Point Two:

As I understand it, Milky Touch is not profitable. If you look on the studio's page, it specifically has a goal at the 2,500 mark saying that:
"When we reach this goal, the survival of the team is guaranteed and we will not be shut down in August, and we will keep delivering amazing creations in the future!"

AKA: The animations you showed almost certainly do not cost less then a 1000 dollars a month. That shit is expensive, and if you asked the dev for Milky Touch he'd tell you the same thing.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Point One:

Animation is much easier to do with 3D models then with 2D animations. Models you can just move. It's a bit more intensive to make it into an animation, but not a lot harder. A 2D work needs multiple "frames" or complete images to make an animation. This is very labor intensive. Especially if you want the animation to be fluid. Fluidity requires a greater number of frames. It also requires more things in motion per-frame. It's easier but less satisfying if it's just a penis going in an out, versus the whole body moving and responding to what's happening.

Point Two:

As I understand it, Milky Touch is not profitable. If you look on the studio's page, it specifically has a goal at the 2,500 mark saying that:
"When we reach this goal, the survival of the team is guaranteed and we will not be shut down in August, and we will keep delivering amazing creations in the future!"

AKA: The animations you showed almost certainly do not cost less then a 1000 dollars a month. That shit is expensive, and if you asked the dev for Milky Touch he'd tell you the same thing.
I actually know how much it costs because I spoke to him about his development and some of the issues to get him a couple shout outs, let's just says most of you would cry at what he's paying.

*Cough* it's a lot more than $1000 dollars...

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
I actually know how much it costs because I spoke to him about his development and some of the issues to get him a couple shout outs, let's just says most of you would cry at what he's paying.

*Cough* it's a lot more than $1000 dollars...
Fair enough. Guess he's really passionate about the project to invest so heavily in it. Got to admire that.

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
Point One:

Point Two:

I'd admit i made some assumptions. I thought it was 2d and I knew he wasn't making as much as some of the bigger adult games creators on patreon. Thought he was an example of a talented guy that didn't need thousands to make animations work. But I guess his art which is amazing costs a lot. My mistake.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
No, Milky Touch that is 2D. It's just expensive as fuck to make that.
The 3D bit was more in reply to the City of Broken Dreams people.

DendyGamer

Feb 19, 2020
Oh. I stuck with Becca then. After I give her flowers, I stuck. She appears in school every day and I can only talk with her. (About goo-goo, and she always busy) I do many Clara missions, and only on that mission MC says he have some relationship with Becca. But I barely talked with her! I Find "Damn ball" too. But Becca never ask me about it. What to do with her? She still stay in school every day.

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
oh that's fast, just a little question do you know on wich character the next update will be focus after mary, i must admit i like the teacher ( even if she make some mistakes when she speak french but i can say the same for the English teachers i had when i was in highschool, not to mention the mistake i made myself :LOL: )

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
oh that's fast, just a little question do you know on wich character the next update will be focus after mary, i must admit i like the teacher ( even if she make some mistakes when she speak french but i can say the same for the English teachers i had when i was in highschool, not to mention the mistake i made myself :LOL: )
Tiff any

LOLMASTER69x2

Mar 23, 2019
I have this bug where one day after looking at priscrillas cameras and seeing her shower, after that i get the mission of find a rope to get tiffany's ball back. How did that happen? and i cant proceed with becca anymore.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes