libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I speed through everything, my goal is to look for 'game-breaking' not actually enjoy it. I'm pretty much slamming the down the 'Skip' Button.
Just keep it as awesome as it's been, unless I catch and die of the coronavirus in the next few days, I care less if you guys are a few days or weeks behind as long as the final product is quality! :D

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
do the sissy like it i know the point of the game is our dark side come out but i more into bringing people sex love
Not really since you kind of blackmail him in to it. I think they're implementing a love path but I don't know if he will have a love path as well.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Not really since you kind of blackmail him in to it. I think they're implementing a love path but I don't know if he will have a love path as well.
I wouldn't exactly call it blackmail, you find out about his secret hobby then basically tell him to show you, 'cause why the hell not (while giving extremely flimsy excuses as to why its beneficial for HIM, and totally not you). At no point does your character even imply that he'd use this to hurt our resident trap in any way. And it IS pretty much stated that the other party found it enjoyable, and was freaked out by that.

As an aside, you might want to play the Christmas Special; that has another scene with him, and its fairly obvious that he has a choice in the matter, and he's enjoying it even though he's not entirely okay with that. Lots of self-justifications to go just a LITTLE further (in his own internal monologue he even debates "just the tip" lol).

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I wouldn't exactly call it blackmail, you find out about his secret hobby then basically tell him to show you, 'cause why the hell not (while giving extremely flimsy excuses as to why its beneficial for HIM, and totally not you). At no point does your character even imply that he'd use this to hurt our resident trap in any way. And it IS pretty much stated that the other party found it enjoyable, and was freaked out by that.

As an aside, you might want to play the Christmas Special; that has another scene with him, and its fairly obvious that he has a choice in the matter, and he's enjoying it even though he's not entirely okay with that. Lots of self-justifications to go just a LITTLE further (in his own internal monologue he even debates "just the tip" lol).

And I find it fine, we have enough "forced/blackmailed into sissy" content elsewhere.
Kind of a stretch, that MC dick magic can enchant almoust everyone into sexy time (only Sara is putting some kind of a fight), but oh well.

Mar 19, 2020
that Japanese girl ,what about her story,Does she have some dark, frightening Secrets?or something?

she has a eyeshade, may be she has Laser eye ?You guys don't add superpowers to the story, do you?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
that Japanese girl ,what about her story,Does she have some dark, frightening Secrets?or something?

she has a eyeshade, may be she has Laser eye ?You guys don't add superpowers to the story, do you?
japanese?? who link to her lol i can't keep track of all the bitches in this game

Demonico

Jan 10, 2018
may be spoilers but i bet the japanese girl is the one with pink schoolbag that later on we will find being blackmailed/trained by the school principal into a fine slut and is actually under his desk sucking , but we can't see that yet because of said pink schoolbag obstructing the view ^_^

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
may be spoilers but i bet the japanese girl is the one with pink schoolbag that later on we will find being blackmailed/trained by the school principal into a fine slut and is actually under his desk sucking , but we can't see that yet because of said pink schoolbag obstructing the view ^_^
Pretty sure that the one banging the principal is Mia, the redhead? We've seen plenty of evidence pointing to that.

Reactions: Zelva and Demonico
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes