Demonico

Jan 10, 2018
Pretty sure that the one banging the principal is Mia, the redhead? We've seen plenty of evidence pointing to that.
You may be right as i have played the game some time ago but i will still bet my money on the exchange studen (japanese) as if i remember correctly the jock that was giving pills to the teacher was grabbing her ass and have been spotted on the track and field ... i may be wrong but we will find out sooner or later :D

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
You may be right as i have played the game some time ago but i will still bet my money on the exchange studen (japanese) as if i remember correctly the jock that was giving pills to the teacher was grabbing her ass and have been spotted on the track and field ... i may be wrong but we will find out sooner or later :D
Ah, that was a different redhead. Tiffany, was the one who was molested by Darnell. Mia was the one we literally saw sneaking out of the principals office. ;)

Reactions: Demonico

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Ah, that was a different redhead. Tiffany, was the one who was molested by Darnell. Mia was the one we literally saw sneaking out of the principals office. ;)

Ah yes the principal (walter was his name?), I really hope that soon-ish we will be able to further that story and get principal out of picture. I hate having that gelatinous fat fart in this game, even as side, side character. Even more so, when it's hinted that he's having fun with one of our potential future bitches.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
For those wondering on what's going on, some last minute dialogue branches were added in order to flesh out some of the interactivity on the scenes, as we're trying to make it at least feel somewhat less linear even though it still is at the moment. Animations all around are much improved though we are yet to hire an animator to fully do the sex scenes, and I've personally been scouring to find more music to try add to the update, as the same song on loop in that game is slowly descending me down into new levels of Dante's inferno.

P. S, I should not have to explain my previous sarcastic comments that are that blatantly obvious. Read a book, expand your knowledge and command of the English language if so.

P. S. S enjoy the update when it drops, it's pretty dope, and there will finally be some actual plot for people to discuss.

Kloighoul

Jul 5, 2019
For those wondering on what's going on, some last minute dialogue branches were added in order to flesh out some of the interactivity on the scenes, as we're trying to make it at least feel somewhat less linear even though it still is at the moment. Animations all around are much improved though we are yet to hire an animator to fully do the sex scenes, and I've personally been scouring to find more music to try add to the update, as the same song on loop in that game is slowly descending me down into new levels of Dante's inferno.

P. S, I should not have to explain my previous sarcastic comments that are that blatantly obvious. Read a book, expand your knowledge and command of the English language if so.

P. S. S enjoy the update when it drops, it's pretty dope, and there will finally be some actual plot for people to discuss.
just waiting for that delight.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes