D

Deleted member 1606434

You forgot about the part where if you asked LostRaven 100 times, the Cult of "Wooden Rulers Hidden Inconspicuously on Wooden Floors" arrive at the town to terrorize the local folk with said rulers. The main objective would then be to eradicate the cult by asking LostRaven approximately 666 times while battling the cult in different multi-verses, which can be accessed via a portal in the principal's office. This must all be done within a 1337 minute timespan, and yes, the time will still go down with the game closed. If you fail, LostRaven will be sacrificed by the cult on the Peenis Weenus Alter, which will kill him and summon forth the Icon of Sin, which will then proceed to destroy the world with his dick, thus exterminating all life on Earth. But if you're successful, the cult will be destroyed, and you'll be declared the Ruler of Narnia, and the game will grant you 10 trillion sex scenes of LostRaven and your mom.
I want some of what you smoking, please

• Sad
Reactions: Cul and robertbro

HAXX0

Jul 18, 2017
What happens If you refuse to give more control to mc's alter ego at the start of the game?

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Sorry I dont follow this game that much but I am a fan of NTR. Will there be any NTR in the next update scheduled to release in 24-48 hours? I havent followed this game much at all but the front page did say there was none in game as of 14.3b so I was hoping some finally got added this new update because I actually do like the models I am seeing on the previews.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry I dont follow this game that much but I am a fan of NTR. Will there be any NTR in the next update scheduled to release in 24-48 hours? I havent followed this game much at all but the front page did say there was none in game as of 14.3b so I was hoping some finally got added this new update because I actually do like the models I am seeing on the previews.
It should be the next one after the next one. So it's this one, one more and then NTR

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You forgot about the part where if you asked LostRaven 100 times, the Cult of "Wooden Rulers Hidden Inconspicuously on Wooden Floors" arrive at the town to terrorize the local folk with said rulers. The main objective would then be to eradicate the cult by asking LostRaven approximately 666 times while battling the cult in different multi-verses, which can be accessed via a portal in the principal's office. This must all be done within a 1337 minute timespan, and yes, the time will still go down with the game closed. If you fail, LostRaven will be sacrificed by the cult on the Peenis Weenus Alter, which will kill him and summon forth the Icon of Sin, which will then proceed to destroy the world with his dick, thus exterminating all life on Earth. But if you're successful, the cult will be destroyed, and you'll be declared the Ruler of Narnia, and the game will grant you 10 trillion sex scenes of LostRaven and your mom.

They have this beautiful character named Lostraven, who is dark and mysterious. You meet them by asking the teacher the same question 200 times, and can be found around the school after that. But so far you can only hint at starting a romance with them.

Because if someone cant make fun of the repeated questions, then what fun is life?
*Immediately starts writing the update*

Also, me, for future reference with this thread close to release time:

smoking rat meme.jpg

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes